Will You Die for Me?

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys

New York killer looking for a victim who ABSOLUTELLY enjoys dying and having his corpse abused.

ME: 28, white, 5'11, 190lbs, brown eyes and brown hair. I have had the immense pleasure of playing with three CDG members and ONE nom-member in real life and have also role-played with a few other members over skype so I have a lot of experience with this sort of thing. I am also very patient and very considerate. I have tremendous respect for my victims as I see their willingness to give themselves to me as a gift that I immensely treasure. I live in New York City but because of my job I travel across the United States from time to time.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: I want a body without a soul. I want flash without will. I want a piece of meat without a mind. I am looking for someone who feels tremendous joy having his body used by someone. I love all methods of killing but I have a preference for bear hand strangulation. Depending on the victim, I may decide me coming across your dead body after you have committed suicide is a better option. After I have "killed" you all that remains is me and your dead body. You are no longer there and I can do WHATEVER (well, almost whatever) I want. I may feel like dragging your corpse around and placing it in different positions. I may also feel like rubbing your chest and kissing your nipples. I may want to stick my dick inside your mouth and just leave it there because you are dead so you cant suck it. I want to feel the freedom of having ownership of your corpse for a few hours. If I am tired and want to watch TV I may do so hugging your corpse or licking your feet. I may also just leave your carcass rotting on the floor for like 30 minutes while I make a sandwich (cant desecrate your corpse on an empty stomach). One of my fantasies is to order pizza after jacking off all over you. I will hide your corpse and wait for the delivery guy. Can you imagine the thrill of opening the door when the delivery boy arriving knowing that 10 feet away there is a corpse inside a closet or under a bed? After he is gone I will put the pizza slices on a plate and then place it on your stomach and use your dead hands to grab the slices and feed me. Your corpse will be explored EVERYWHERE. As I said, you are no longer in this world so I have the freedom to explore every inch of what used to be you. I will also bathe your corpse and dress it in different clothes. I should point out that aside from the pizza fantasy, I have already done ALL the things I have described above with my four victims and I enjoyed every single second of it.

THE VICTIM: I am open to anybody regardless of experience or stats. I understand a lot of victims feel anxious about actually going through with their fantasy for the first time. I am very patient and can help you through this. As a matter of fact, my last victim was new to this and despite his and my anxiety, I was able to play with his great corpse for two hours (I really hope he liked it as much as I did). I do want to make sure my victim is SANE and understands there are limits to this sort of ROLEPLAY. I am not interested in victims who want to die or who want their bodies to undergo extreme levels of pain or even mutilation. I want a corpse I can abuse but I am not sadistic enough to hurt you like this.

LIMITS: As I said before, I want someone who understands this is ROLEPLAY. I am open to discuss whatever limits you may have. My first victim did not want me to stick my cock in his mouth. In as much as I wanted to do it I respected his wishes. All my four victims did not want to be penetrated and I also respected that. I am very appreciative of the gift you are about to give me by letting me play with your corpse so I want you to feel comfortable with me. I also want you to tell me your fantasies and how you would like your corpse to be handled.

CONTACT: If you feel that you can handle this sort of roleplay you can send me a private message here or you can contact me at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com. I am always checking my email so you will get a reply promptly. I also have skype but I would like to talk to you first before we move to skype.

Even if you don't want to meet give me a buzz. I could use a necro buddy who I can talk to from time to time.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad.

Would love to feel your penis pump its load on my dead bare feet.

Hmm, I got particular ways for being snuffed. But other wise it sounds like good arrangement to explore.

Hang me

Hello. I apologize, I do not speak English well. I am Italian, but I wanted to come to New York to be killed and used by you. I want to be naked. Hands tied behind my back. Use me alive for sex, then justice me. Hang me with a plug in the ass. Use my corpse as you want. No women's dresses. When I'm on the scaffold I masturbate me. Thank you.

Hello. I apologize, I do not speak English well. I am Italian, but I wanted to come to New York to be killed and used by you. I want to be naked. Hands tied behind my back. Use me alive for sex, then justice me. Hang me with a plug in the ass. Use my corpse as you want. No women's dresses. When I'm on the scaffold I masturbate me. Thank you.

ti ho mandato un messaggio

In the game of death I would like to wear a matching leather mask, I would always have a loop in my neck. I love my corpse lying naked on the table, tied hands and feet, hoody and loose as you eat dinner. I want to be your corpse.

Back