Some pics from the Archive 190pb.com ( now gone :( )

scott07

Staff member
This was such a great site. i'll be posting more from this site. As we've probaly lost most of them.

Thanks for rounding these up! This is the first I ever heard of 190pb.com. Do you know what "190pb" stands for?

wow - great photos - thank you for sharing --- and i too had never heard of the site unfortunately

So many luscious tender morsels! I would feast!

Thanks for answering so quickly guys! I learn something every day at CDG.

I believe 190 is their equivalent to 911 in USA. pb=policia (of) Brazil is my edumacated guess:pepsi:

right
190 is the emergency number to activate the police here in Brazil so people use this number as a police program reference

190 is the emergency phone number as mentioned by several. PB is the state of Paraiba - Brasil is a federation and all the states have their own two letter abbreviation. 190pb, which is really missed, didn't cover all of the state - mostly the capital João Pessoa and the sorrounding region, which they covered with original content.

190 is the emergency phone number as mentioned by several. PB is the state of Paraiba - Brasil is a federation and all the states have their own two letter abbreviation. 190pb, which is really missed, didn't cover all of the state - mostly the capital João Pessoa and the sorrounding region, which they covered with original content.
:bow:

Back