FBI - Hostage Rescue Team

Ctuagentowen

Forum Regular
I'm starting a new project with some young, hot members of the FBI's hostage rescue team. Still working on their stories, but I want to introduce you all to Timmy Davis and Ben Miller.

Timmy Davis is 23 years old - served in the US Military Police for 4 years before joining the FBI.

Ben Miller is 24 and a bit of a wonky computer nerd. His skill set of hacking into building security systems is invaluable to the team.

The FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) is an elite SWAT unit. Ben and Timmy's squad is called out to execute search and arrest warrants on a compound in up-state New York, for what is believed to be a domestic terrorist group. The FBI believes they are using an old abandoned building as a base to plan attacks.

I'm working on finishing the graphics for the story as it unfolds inside the compound. But, needless to say, it doesn't end well for Ben, Timmy, and their squadmates.

I'll post more as I finish them. Hope you enjoy, and looking forward to feedback and future ideas.

Ben and Timmy are moving through the basement. Blue and Red teams had already cleared it, but the agents are cautious.

The silence is torn apart by the whizzing sound of a silenced gunshot. Ben is hit!

Timmy brings his gun up, but instantly takes a round to the head.

The force of the round blows Timmy's helmet off, splattering the wall with blood and brain matter.

Timmy is dead before he hits the ground. But I wonder what's going to happen to his wounded partner, Ben?

large images are unique and I like very much what you drive I would like to know how to handle the daz studio I congratulate you for your work

large images are unique and I like very much what you drive I would like to know how to handle the daz studio I congratulate you for your work

Thanks. Happy to chat about it. It's taken a while to get comfortable with it, and the render time for the images is a killer, but I usually just try to set them to run overnight.

Still continuing to flush out this story. But here are two more that I've finished recently!

As the Hostage Rescue Team splits up to conduct a more thorough search, Agent Danny Trejo and his partner are securing the perimeter to the rear of the compound.

The attack comes quick.

A leather cord is wrapped around Danny's neck and pulled tight, garroting him. The young agent is slammed backwards into the body of his attacker. Air, words -- nothing can escape his throat. The only sound is the struggle and thrashing that the agent is making. The mercenary kicks out one of Danny's legs, sending him to his knees. The extra leverage causes the cord to go even tighter...

Inside, the compound seems to be empty. But that's when the carnage begins.

Of the eight FBI agents on the HRT who entered the compound, four are killed outright. As the remaining agents are strung up, stripped, raped, beaten, and tortured, they're beginning to realize that the agents killed in the initial ambush were the lucky ones....

Hoping to get the full story out this summer on my Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/ctuagentowen). Trying to focus and finish my story on the SWAT team first. Hope you enjoy!

This story is coming along...slowly lol. I'm focusing on my SWAT story right now, but I'm still tinkering with new, hot ways for the FBI agents to die.

Here is an FBI sniper getting wasted by another sniper. He's on a rooftop, providing cover to the HRT squad when he gets a sniper's round drilled into his forehead. His dead body slumps over the side of the roof, the blood from his wound pouring onto the pavement below.

I borrowed from the Secret Service agent who dies in "In the Line of Fire."

Thoughts?

... wow ... fantastic ... amazing and patient skills. Well done. Loving the tatts .... is it possible for a touch of body hair on one or two of our characters ... Particularly below the navel or in the pits? I think this might be difficult.

... wow ... fantastic ... amazing and patient skills. Well done. Loving the tatts .... is it possible for a touch of body hair on one or two of our characters ... Particularly below the navel or in the pits? I think this might be difficult.

Thanks. And yeah, I'm working on some more hair variety lol.

Back