Incest and beheading

Cadarvel

Forum Regular
Anyone who knows me will know I'm all about decapitations.
But today I'm also really in the mood for gay incest too.
I might imagine a stocky british bike riding father and son being forced naked, lay the son down on a guillotine, then the father on top and behead them both in the guillotine.
Or a scruffy pair of brothers being forced to wear rubber vests and no pants, then tied tightly together front to front, and both beheaded together with a sword, standing up.
Incest fetishes as well as clothing fetishes are versatile in that they blend well with necro fantasies.
Anyone have similar fantasies?

One afternoon twin brothers Doug and Jake saw a movie about the French revolution and they saw a series of young men beheaded. The camera vividly shows the facial expression of the victims as the heads roll off and blood flows. As the last one is placed face up under the guillotine blade, the camera shows a shirtless young male stop towards the camera. The expression on his face and the rocking movement of his body is so characteristic. He is raping the guillotine victim.

The twin brothers become determined to replicate the scene. They buy lumbar and plate steel to build the guillotine. After shaping and sharping the blade they slide it between the upright posts. It is a perfect fit. The cut is clean when they test the blade on slabs of beef from the local butcher shop.

Our first twin Doug climbs under the blade on his back. He stares up at the lethal steel hovering over his Adam's Apple. He is so hypnotized by the metal that he doesn't notice his twin Jake binding his arms and legs to the guillotine. He is completely bound when he realizes what Jake has done.

Jake felt a surge of power in his body as he bound his identical twin. Doug is usually the stronger more assertive twin. It gave Jake a deep thrill to have control over Doug. Jake proceeded to cut the clothing off of Doug until his twin was stark naked.

Jake marveled at the exquisite beauty of his twin brother. They both looked nervously at one another as they saw Doug’s cock standing tall. Jake’s cock begged to be liberated from his clothing. He knew that his cock demanded relief, and Doug was in no position to object. No words were spoken as Jake slowly stripped off in front of his naked twin. Jake caressed the pitiful body that was condemned to die. They both knew that only one of them could survive. Jake smiled smugly at his helpless twin as he spread the knees and inserted himself into heaven. Jake knew he was fucking his brother’s ass, but it was so smooth, so tight, so warm, that he knew this must be heaven. Doug worked hard not struggle or to scream or holler for help. He knew it would only serve to increase Jake’s enjoyment.

Doug looked into the eyes of his twin and saw the extreme pleasure that Jake was feeling as he pumped his hard handsome cock in and out. Jake smirked as he saw the thick precum flowing from Doug’s cock. Both brothers grooved on each other’s body. Doug was teetering on the edge when Jake pulled out suddenly. Jake didn’t say a word as he sat on Doug’s rock hard cock. He moved slowly, knowing that his cock was primed to cum. They used one another. Jake realized that he could never destroy his twin lover. Jake folded his body over Doug’s chest as he leaned in to kiss. They both exploded massive cum as the twine holding up the blade snapped. Two necks were sliced instantly. Doug and Jake never realized that the blade had dropped as they enjoyed that final never ending orgasm.

sounds intense.. i use to have sex with my uncle back when i lived with him before he passed away. he was a really sweet man.

Great erotic story Headsman. Thanks for posting

Back