Chloroform

Toledomaster

Forum Newcomer
Hi, new on here from Toledo, Ohio. I was reading stories that used chloroform to knock-out a victim. In reality, does it work, is it legal in the US, and if so where does one get it from. Any help would be appreciated.

Chloroform has been banned in the US since 1976, as it is a known carcinogen. You would be much better off using rohypnol. Rohypnol is odorless, colorless, and tasteless, and renders a victim unconscious for quite some time - long enough for you to take him to another location. Rohypnol is not sold directly in the US, but can be ordered online. It is legal in Mexico. I believe that it is legal in Canada.

It cannot legally be sold in Canada but it is not illegal to bring small amounts for personal consumption on the prescription of a foreign doctor. In Florida, it is even illegal to possess any of it.

Do you really need to use chloroform? I don't really need that. Thank God I have lovers that I can ask to do my necrophiliac fantasy and they love it. And for me, that's enough.

You can make it, actually. There are recipes online. It doesn't instantly knock out your victim, though, like in movies. Takes a few moments.

It definitely works! Certainly not as quick as you see on TV. Once my gf put me out, she raped me with a strap on and I never flinched, she said. Definitely can be ordered in the US. If you ever make it to Maine, you're welcome to some... well... after you use it on me, of course... ;)

it does take a good 3-5 minutes but it works. Ive been ko'd with it several times. And you can re-dose the victim keeping him out by repeatedly knocking him out with a freshly soaked rag.

You can also use something like Maximum Impact. Knocks them out, but don't stay out but a few minutes at a time. At least that's what a friend of mine told me. He uses it a lot.

Back