WHO WANTS TO BE THE VICTIM OF IMPALEMENT

optimus

Forum Regular
There are many ways to impale a cute guy regardless of whether it is police, soldier or many others... in which you would like to impale?

I miss blueblazes, these pics are great. Thanks for posting. Can you make an album?

some more on my profile you find them and will be a great album

Last edited:
Love those pictures; impaling is one of my favorite fantasies. Thanks for sharing!

How can we make thishappen and I want this and more to be finally snuffed this along with some other stuff done to me

I seek a partner - to play with - a "No Limits" role player that wants to explore the pleasures of an anal spike evolving into the pain of penetration.

Actual event is still open for discussion - however, appropriate steps need to be taken to go all the way if both parties consent to going that far.

I wish to invite a person(s) to discuss on wickr - and make plans for an intense session where all involved will endure a series of enemas to cleanse the bowels - and then to explore the depths of anal "play" - including the use of a copper spit - long enough to kill -

I wish to discover the amount of pressure / force to penetrate the human body thru the sigmoid / descending colon - and to talk with my 'volunteer' about how it feels - from pleasure to pain from pressure to penetration and the evolution of the pain - and seeing blood run out of the anus - and then, to undergo the same experience on my body.

Back