Can You Be Stabbed With a Knife and Not Know it?

Humphero

HumpHero
https://lowtechcombat.com/blog/2010/02/can-you-be-stabbed-with-knife-and-not

Came across this interesting article while on a search of how to stab yourself without serious injury. Has anyone been stabbed in real life, and if so, were your experiences similar to the ones described in this article? Have you ever tried self-stabbing? What was the result?

I have a long-held fascination with penetrating traumas, and yes, I am sure because of its phallic overtones. There is something so immensely exciting about the thought of stabbing a guy or for that him to stab me, preferrably while he is simultaneously fucking me.

Last edited:
carefully, slowly - push a knife in - at the pubic bone - actually just above the bone - use a sharp / clean, short bladed knife.

if you have a guy in your ass - just have him stop thrusting for awhile - and you do the push / cut -

let us know how it felt -

I got stabbed in my left buttock & didn't even realise it. I felt something but it wasn't until someone else made me aware that my tight white jeans were soaked wet with blood that the realisation sunk in.
It actually felt more like I'd bumped a corner of a table or something with my bum. Certainly nothing like I'd ever imagined a knife wound would have felt like.
The healing process was much more painful though.
The hospital treatment was much more painful than the knife blade.

Back