British soldier Ryan Lock, 20 killed while fighting against ISIS in Syria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
rTCraSx.png

Ryan wa killed fighting against Islamic State in Jaeber village, northern Syria.

Ryan Lock, 20, from Chichester, West Sussex, died on 21 December during an offensive by anti-Islamic State forces to recapture the city of Raqqa.

Lock, who had no previous military experience and had worked as a chef before travelling to Syria, was one of many foreign volunteers who have joined the People’s Defence Units (YPG), the Kurdish military force fighting in northern Syria.

When Ryan first felt the urge to go to Syria and fight ISIS, he should have just had a cig and a cup of tea and the thought would have passed. He wasted the opportunity he had to do good in the UK. If he had to die in that war, I guess he was lucky to die as he did, and not to have been captured, tortured and despoiled.

Pity theres no slab shots... I bet there is somewhere!
He was all over the news in the UK ... Nice looking guy.
:rude_anal:

RIP brave warrior but his death was inevitable fighting as an irregular with no formal military training even against a rabble like ISIS In the past large numbers of young men died in war it is far less now.

Do british army fights terrorists on the ground in Syria? I thought only aviation acts there.

It was article in our news about this boy. He suicided before he can get into hands of an enemy. Was fighting on the Kurdish/Peshmerga side

Back