Executioner Here

I would love you have me strip naked and tied my hands behind my back. You could slice my throat or behead me and hang me until I die.

Incredibly hot. Your hole body a bloody fuckhole stretching you wider & wider with a a wooden pole - of course your dick & balls have 2 go. & slicing off eyeluds, lips, ears, nose & tonge keep it sexy. Then chop digits, hands , feet, calves, thighs, forearms, biceps & arms until your just a n asshole on a pole

nailed to a cross too nails thro hands wrists ankles feet also knees and cock and balls

so kill me in any sadistic way that you wish. I will accept what ever painful sadistic thing that you wish to do to me as long as I know the end result will be my death

slicing off eyeluds, lips, ears, nose & tonge keep it sexy. Then chop digits, hands , feet, calves, thighs, forearms, biceps & arms

I'd love to be sliced and chopped up for lads pleasure!

you hold me captive and naked so you can perform painful tortures on me till you are ready to be done with me then you march me out naked to my death. the method of death is up to you , what ever is most exciting for you I will accept as my fate and submit to my end. wickr rainmaker5555

Back