Young guy castrated himself

He used elastrator bands - two up high, and on top of another to thoroughly stop the flow of blood. Another band was put in place about 1/2" below the first two. He video-ed the placement of the bands and posted that to the internet.

He soaked his dying balls in ice water, and rubbed them with a nerve number (lidocaine?) and waited.

This video was taken about one day after putting the bands on - you can see his balls are dead - and the full length video shows him cutting the sack open, and holding each nut.

He had to go to the hospital shortly after to have the hole stitched shut.

woah, even though not quite into castrations, this is quite hot! he's got hot cock! i love how it's erect throughout the operation! but questions, yeah, does one get erection anymore after they cut off their balls? and then one has to take hormones to make up for the lost glands, well, unless he intended to turn more female after this... i'm curious about what followed...

Once the nuts are gone - the ability to get erect does go away - takes awhile for the body's hormones to deplete - but they do. His plans were to cut off the cock - but, I have no current information. I think he did the de-balling around April / May 2016.

Just did some checking - he recently cut off his cock - pictures were posted less than a day ago - and appear to have been taken in 2017. He now has long hair, tied up into a bun - and looks feminine.

He took a video, posted a piece of it - showing him wanking a final time, sliding a piece of plastic tubing into his urethra, 3 elastrator bands in place (2 at base, 1 a bit downwards) and then with a knife - cutting thru the cock's base.

Themaskedboi.tumblr.com has pics of all of it. Also a link to a preview video of his self penectomy.

Back