My experience of being strangled

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
The first time I got strangled was when I was in high school. I was 16 then. We had sport training every evening after school. One day some older students told us they wanted to play "execution game" in an abandoned basement nearby. I agreed and went there with them after training.

There was only a long bench in the basement. Some of my teammates brought some ropes and a heart monitor. But those who called us here didn't tell what type of execution would be.

"Let's decide who will be executed by drawing lots!" The older teammate Jeremy said, "2 among us are going to be executed." And the result was me and another teammate Sam, who was 17 at the time, would be punished.

Jeremy then revealed what would do, "You two will be restrained on this narrow long bench and strangled. And I will attach this heart strap on your chest in order to monitor your heart activities on my watch. Now, remove the clothes on your upper body and expose your sexy chest to me!"

I took off my T shirt and Sam removed his baselayer singlet. And then we both dragged out our penis, because Jeremy said we would definitely cum.

"Which one of you want to be first?"

"Execute me first!" I said. Yeah, I should face my death like a brave man, right?

Jeremy put the heart strap just below the bottom edge of my lower pecs (I was so lean then so couldn't see the bottom line of my pecs). And then, I lay down onto the bench calmly without hesitation.

"Your heart beats so fast, 87 bpm!" Jeremy said.

"Yeah, little bit nervous." I answered while other teammates tied the ropes restraining me.

"Can I start?"

"Yeah"

After just about 2 seconds of the desire of struggling, I lost my consciousness just like something banged my head and then I felt asleep. It felt like I was drugged but under extreme pressure. After a long time later, my left nipple was stabbed by a needle. "Ah!" I suddenly came around, realising that my socks and trainers had been taken off and a teammate was playing with them; and my penis were stiff with some cum on it. Jeremy said my peak heart rate was 129 bpm. He only strangled me 27 seconds, but I felt like I had slept for a really long time!

Then it was Sam's turn. By observing him I could know what I looked like just now. His heart rate right before this execution was 55 bpm. Yeah it was even more brave than I because he kept a normal heart rate of an athlete. When Jeremy started tightening the rope, his eyes rolled back within 1 second; within 5 seconds, his soft penis pointed to the celling and he ejaculated really fast and forcibly. He was only twitching with his hands and feet, no fierce struggling. Sam was stronger than I, so Jeremy did him 1 minute. When it was finished, he was still staying unconsciousness and several teammates played with his feet as well. Then Jeremy used his needle to stabbing his left nipple in order to call him back to life.

Back