Vikings New Human Sacrifice

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
snapshot.jpg

You know how I love a willing human sacrifice, and here's a new one from S04E18 of Vikings that aired on January 18th.

[video]https://sendvid.com/8imv5o3g#[/video]

I never heard about human sacrifice amongst vikings. The earlier religion in nordic countries did practice human sacrifice, males where hanged in large trees. They where sacrificed to gods like Odin/Wotan. There are still a lot of places named after those sacrificial grounds here in sweden, you can find names like Odinslund. Not only male humans where sacrificed, horses and dogs where likewise sacrificed. The prearian gods where Frö, Freja and their names also still lingers in placenames like Frövi and alike. It seemes like the the Arian religion where just a shorter parentecis between the old sacrficial religion and christianity in countries like sweden. BTW swedish vikings where not called viking they where called Rus after Roslagen a place in eastern Sweden that gave itś name to Russia.

I never heard about human sacrifice amongst vikings. The earlier religion in nordic countries did practice human sacrifice, males where hanged in large trees. They where sacrificed to gods like Odin/Wotan. There are still a lot of places named after those sacrificial grounds here in sweden, you can find names like Odinslund. Not only male humans where sacrificed, horses and dogs where likewise sacrificed. The prearian gods where Frö, Freja and their names also still lingers in placenames like Frövi and alike. It seemes like the the Arian religion where just a shorter parentecis between the old sacrficial religion and christianity in countries like sweden. BTW swedish vikings where not called viking they where called Rus after Roslagen a place in eastern Sweden that gave itś name to Russia.

Interesting that Jorgensen, the young man who volunteers to be sacrificed, is a Swedish earl who has come to join in the coming war. In fact the series has previously shown a version of the Uppsala sacrifice, where nine of all kinds of creatures, including men who had volunteered, are killed and then hung in trees.

What a hot clip. Got me going in a second. Are there any more scenes like this ? Can the video be purchased? I down loaded it I am going to watch it again. Probably have blisters on my dick by the end of the day. :)

What a hot clip. Got me going in a second. Are there any more scenes like this ? Can the video be purchased? I down loaded it I am going to watch it again. Probably have blisters on my dick by the end of the day. :)

This episode ends with an older warrior getting the blood eagle. They did that to a guy in an earlier season as well. And several guys were sacrificed in an episode called "Sacrifice." I thought that was posted here but I couldn't find it so I'll post it separately. The series is on History Channel in the US, and this episode is available on demand right now.

Back