Noob here, into roleplay, have noob questions

mcsp00

Forum Newcomer
Hey guys new to this, I like doing roleplay and have noticed that people actually do this in real life as well. Not just pretending but actually being killed/killing. Just out of curiosity, what would make someone want to actually be killed instead of just pretending, where you can do it over and over again without actually being gone forever? And for killers, what makes you want to actually take someone's life? Would you have to both consent before you did it? And wouldn't you go to jail? Thanks for answering my noob questions!

Hello and welcome, noob.

How old are you?

Consent before murder is still murder and the killer will still go to jail. :tongue for you:

Welcome!
And yes, in most countries if not all killing someone even with their clear consent is still murder (so some of the personal ads and replies here don't seem remotely sensible to me, and I do wonder how many are of one sort or another)
Welcome again, and hope you stay killing or being killed over and over again (ie safely) for a long time.
:welcome colour:

The issue of assisted suicide was recently discussed in Parliament. The discussion was whether a doctor could assist a client who had a terminal illness to end his life where that life had become intolerable and there was no realistic hope for any improvement. And the decision of the vote was that assisted suicide would not be permitted.
So if assisted suicide is not permitted there is no chance that assisted murder will ever be allowed. And whilst attempted suicide is not a crime, suicide itself cannot of course ever lead to a prosecution, anyone assisting such suicide is guilty of homicide and can anticipate a custodial sentence.

I personally don't see the point in actually killing someone. It can be stressful enough in roleplay. Making sure something doesn't go wrong, especially with hanging. Anyway, to me it's a lot more fun to pretend. You can keep doing it over and over. Keep getting the same thrill over again, and if like me. After "killing" the guy. Don't have to worry about prison or being on the run to avoid getting caught.

that's a good question man.
i'd bet that majority of those who seek to be killed for real don't really want it. it's easy to pretend that for fantasy. i confess to doing that, in conversations i like to propose it as if it was for real, because it's just so much more of a thrill than knowing right from the start it's just a roleplay. i would not call it a lie, i much more think it's an uncertain mixture of fantasy and reality that not even i can really untangle.
that's what i think of whenever i see a message like that. it could or it could not lead there. it depends on two people wanting to take it that far. i somewhat believe, that most guys here are sensible and just don't want to have to deal with a corpse left behind. and a corpse like that is a lot of hassle and could get one to jail possibly, right? i think everyone is quite aware of that.
so...., i think that even out of those who seem to ask for real killing most will never go that far.

Back