Straight Cowboy bound to cum part 2

Luis Adam Bree

Forum Regular
My naked ass still rested on his stomach, he was cussing up a storm! I caught my breath while he lost his cussing. I sat on him, half listening, half just enjoying watching my fuck juice dry on him. He was fucking sexy!
He may be a country hick, but he was smart. He shut up, he knew I was getting into his threats, his country cussing, his voice.............
“You finished cussing, pudding?” I asked, grinning at him.
He wasn’t. “I will kill you fag!” he said, his voice making me feel rested enough.
Enough was enough! I knew how to close that mouth! I laughed, “You’re even sexier when your mad, pudding! Give daddy a kiss!”
I bent my face towards his, licking my lips to make them wet with my spit, spit he didn’t want near him. I touched my lips to his, his head twisted violently, I held it in place and ran my tongue over lips no other male had tasted!
Gil’s lips were pressed together, another attempt to keep the inevitable from occurring, no such luck for the cowboy. I sucked at his lips anyway, making sure to leave them coated with my spit!
Images of those little man tits ran through my mind as I worked my way down his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys for him to explain to his run away bride. Gil would have some explaining to do when the missing wife returned..... I sincerely doubt he’s gonna tell her he was raped by another man! Hell, to be honest, I don’t even think he will be admitting it to himself!
His neck tasted good, the Old Spice was faint. My mouth landed on his Adam’s apple, I pressed my tongue in, feeling him gulp. Men like the one now in my control, think they know their weak spots. Gil probably thought his bobbing Adam’s apple and his nuts were the danger areas for him, Gil didn’t have a clue!
I know the sensitive area’s of men, I know them well. Real straight men spend most of their sex life trying to impress baby dropping cunts to achieve what amounts to 5 minutes of pleasure. They think with their dicks! Their thoughts are if I get the babe hot, I can stick my straight cock in her, fuck a few minutes, and get a nut. Most straights think their whole sex drive is the piece of meat swinging between their legs!
I pride myself on taking the time to teach these pussy lickers what sex really is! Sex is pain and pleasure, not much difference between the two when it involves getting your rocks off! Sex is meant to be wild and satisfying, it ain’t supposed to be a routine performance!
Straight men get into that routine all the time. They just want to nut and go to sleep. My cow stud ain’t gonna be sleeping tonight, I bet ya!
I was making my way down to his chest, I could feel his heart beating fast. I know he was far from turned on, I didn’t want him to be. I wanted him to hate this, and hate me. Most of all, I wanted him to learn sex ain’t what he thought it was.
The hair on his chest was coarse and rough like a man’s body hair is supposed to be. My tongue traced and retraced the indenture that divided his pecs. I ran my tongue gently and lightly, kind of the way he would do it for his wife. I wanted him to realize how helpless he was, how defenseless.........
I let my tongue wander up and down between that cowboy’s pecs for over 10 minutes, just real tender like. He didn’t say a word, he didn’t make a sound, his only motion was his heart beats.
I raised my head up, and looked him in the eyes. “You don’t like this, do ya, pudding?”
“Fuck you!” he spit out, and I do mean spit out, the sexy fucker spit right in my face!
A lot of tops that were raping a straight dude would have slapped Gil for that. Right? Not me! They expect to get slapped or have a fist slammed in their face, don’t ever give them what they expect.
Me, ya know what I did? I ran my fingers and collected cow stud’s spit. I stuck my fingers in my mouth, tasting his saliva. “Aww, pudding, your spit’s sweeter than you are!” I smiled. “Ya taste good, babe.”
I kept the smile on my face as Gil went into a rage calling me every kind of faggot he could, tossing, turning, and making me want him more than ever!
I let him have his fit of rage, then I said, “Pudding? Spit on daddy again, please?”
Gil’s jaw locked, his eyes burnt into mine, his anger flashing, but he was still now, knowing he had done exactly what I wanted him to do. To him, spit was a disgusting thing to disrespect another male.... to me, it was tasting him, tasting something his body had produced.
Some tops wouldn’t play like this, they’d stick their cocks in the straight man’s ass, get a nut, and leave. That’s too easy, that’s the same thing a straight man likes to do with women. I ain’t like that, I like the game, the conquest....... I like to take my time and enjoy...........
“I like your little titties, pudding! They look real sweet! But, they look kind of lonely, like left out. I bet your tit’s need attention, pudding! Daddy’s gonna make them feel real important!” I stared him down as I spoke.
Gil yelled, “Get this fucking shit over with, fag! Just fucking get.........” I heard his hiss as my mouth connected with his left nipple.
I had to press my face hard against his thick pec to get my teeth around the small nubbin, but I succeeded! I could hear the pain in his screams as I chewed the tiny nipple, He was screaming in pain now, not anger. He was making my dick drip all over him, I was leaking like a first timer!
I flattened out, and laid my face into that man pec and bit, sucked, and licked. He was starting to sweat from the pain, maybe the pleasure, who knows? I worked that left tit over and over. His body was tense, and shaking when I finally let up.
“Your sweat smells good, pudding, ahhhhhh, it makes me all hot for ya!” I smiled at him.
Gil knew now, he knew for sure I meant business. “Just get it done with,” he said in the same drawl he had used at the bar. “ You win, just get it done with.”
“ Pudding, your making me real turned on, your voice is so sweet. Did you like Daddy making love to your nipple? You want Daddy’s hot mouth on the other one?” I said.
Gil lost it, straight men, for some reason, don’t wanna be victims. His voice got deeper, the drawl more pronounced, “ I’m gonna castrate you one day, faggot!”
I smiled at him, “Aww, pudding, if you do that, Daddy can’t give you what you need!”
Gil’s drawl got worse as he cussed, “You are sick, fucking sick! Find one of your own fucking kind, you sick fucking homo fag! I’m gonna get you one day, bitch! I’m gonna slice and dice you, faggot queer!”
I smiled at my cow stud, “Pudding, you are so special! I’m gonna look at you clittie now! Do you want Daddy to lick your little clit thing?”
Gil got madder then ever, his voice was choked, “You fucking sick fag! You need to fuck off, you ain’t getting shit here, I’m a man, not some son of a bitching molesting fag!”
I don’t get mad, least not after I got them tied up, “Pudding?” I asked. “Are you saying you ain’t cherry? You saying Daddy is with a pudding pie that done been popped?”

Gil spit on me again, he cussed even worse then before. I once again tasted his spit, and I said “It’s okay pudding, I still want you!” I planted my mouth on his navel and licked inside it, and then used my beard stubble to graze across the stud’s sensitive belly skin.
Gil’s body and face reacted, he turned all kinds of shades before he got back into control of his own body. “Man, Joe, get it in your head, I am straight! I don’t want to be around you!”

“I know, pudding, I know” I said. I removed the destroyed wranglers that still covered the cowboy cock. I was silent as I looked at one of the prettiest dicks I have ever scene! Soft, it was around 3 inches, a healthy pink shade, the shaft was the same size from the base to the skin covered head. An extra long foreskin covered what I knew would be a mushroom shape tip. I took a deep breath, just taking in the sight with my eyes.
I could feel Gil’s eyes burning into me as I stared at his meat. The treasure trail from his stomach widened, brown hair formed a nest for the uncut meat. Yeah, I’ve been around uncut cock before, bigger and smaller then Gil’s, but I had never seen skin that long.
Gil drawled, “Faggot, you really are into dick, you are sick! A man’s supposed to hunt cunt, not cock!”
I broke eye contact with the cow stud’s dick, and smiled at him. “I am a cunt hunter, why just tonight, I found me some cowboy cunt. Yeah, I’m into cock, stud, but before this is over it’s gonna be my cock into you! But first things first, have you ever heard of docking, Gil?”
Gil snarled, “I ain’t a fag, man, I don’t know your faggot words!”
“Docking is one you’re about to learn, cowboy. Docking is when I stick my cock into your dick skin. I will pull your skin over my cock! Get it? Our dicks will be covered by your long foreskin. You got a beautiful skin, dude, you’re lucky. I don’t have foreskin, so we’re gonna share yours! Problem is, I got a bigger dick then you, I got a man size dick, yours? Well, we see yours, it don’t quite measure up. So, I’m gonna have to stretch your foreskin to get my dick in it. I promise, it won’t hurt.... me.....” I saw the cowboy comprehend.
“Fuck you!” was all he said. Straight men have no imagination when it comes to words.
I wanted Gil to see what was about to cause him a dick head ache. I sat on his thighs, my big cock pointing at him. I placed his dick head to mine, and begin to pull the long foreskin open. Sweat started pouring off him again, his face reflected the pain he was feeling. I worked the head of my dick into his skin tube, I pulled the skin upwards, it was tight, so soft.
“Shit!” he yelled. “Stop!”
His skin had stretched over my fatter prick, I stared at the two joined organs. Lube leaked from me, and moistened his cock. I jerked his skin around on the two inches of my dick that was now inside it!
“Stop, you fag! Get it out of me!” Gil yelled.
I laughed, “I’ve heard those words before, trust me, you’ll really be saying that when I dick you up your ass!”
“You sick fucker!” Gil said, in torment.
I let me dick juice build up inside his skin. I like the taste of myself, and would soon be sucking it out of the dick flesh. I stroked his skin up and down, watching it stretch to take my larger girth.
“Hey?” I murmured. “I wonder if your foreskin will shrink back again? What do you think?”
Gil said nothing this time, well, if you think about his dialogue, he had said nothing the whole time. But, I was bored with the docking, he had started tolerating the pain, it wasn’t as much fun now.
I pulled my dick out of the pain filled cowboy’s foreskin. I looked down at my sweaty victim and asked, “Gil, have you ever had a real good blow job?”
“Yeah, from bitches, not from dick sucking fags!” he answered.
“Oh,” I smiled. “Then the answer is no, you’ve never had a real good blow job. See, women can’t know how a dick feels, not having one..... it takes another man to know how to blow. You got a real sexy mouth, you could be a great cock sucker. I’ve been told, I’m excellent at dick sucking. You can decide for yourself. I’m about to suck you dry!”
Gil said, “No way I’m getting hard for a faggot!”
I wondered why I even bothered with straights, every time I raped one, it was the same old talk. They think they’re so masculine there dicks won’t get hard for another guys mouth. Whatever!
I’m a top when it comes to fucking, but I really am a talented dick licker. Now, cowboy here, had some nice nuts. Nuts are a great place to start when your blowing a dick. I decided to save the pretty, uncut cock for last, and work the nuts first.
Good nut sucking is an art. You don’t just suck them in, you have to take it step by step. When a man’s naked, his nuts are cooler and are close to his body. Not as close as when he’s about to fire a nut, but close. First, you gotta warm the things up, get them and their man sack pliable. I rubbed my hands against my thighs, using friction to get them warm. While I was warming up my hands, I told Gil what hot looking nuts he had.
I had my hands warmed up, and I gently took the sack, and held it, letting the heat flow from my palms, all the time telling him what wonderful nuts he had, using convincing words. I begin to work them, real careful, not wanting them to be hurt. I was just getting the sack to warm up and stretch, and getting the nuts to drop lower. I told him how big they were, how hairy they were, yeah, mind games.
I rubbed my beard stubble against them, sniffing, just all gentle like. I planted kisses on each of those cowboy orbs. I sucked one in my mouth, acting like it was real huge. I faked it, and pretended it was all most impossible to get both of them in my mouth at the same time.
Of course, both the cow stud’s nuts fit in my mouth with ease. I sucked, licked, and used my lips to create a warm pulsing place for his nuts to rest. I gently grazed my teeth against the thick fuck sack skin.
Gil was squirming, it wasn’t from pain now, I knew he was fighting from getting an erection. I did this trick I have, when you got your mouth stuffed with nuts, try and swallow. It creates this vacuum pressure and feels awesome. Gil squirmed harder. He was still soft, but I gave his nuts a good mouth bath, I knew he would loose when I sucked his perfect prick.
I pulled off his nuts, and said, “I’m sorry man, there just too big, I can’t suck them much more.” Lies are fun!
I took his dick in my hand, and stuck out my tongue.
“No!” he said.
I stuck my tongue in the recently abused foreskin and licked my own fuck lube out of it. My tongue trailed across the stud’s dick head, in his skin.
“No!” he yelled again. His dick was defying him and erecting from my mouth and tongues actions. My cowboy was getting a boner! A man can’t really control his cock, not when a mouth is making it feel good.
I’ve gave forced head to some straight men that can stay soft over 5 minutes, this cowboy couldn’t. I worked the skin and head over, using my tongue, my lips, and my Hoover vacuum technique. The man lost the battle in seconds.
I worked my mouth down his shaft. Hey, his erection was a little over 6 inches, but you gotta fake them out! You gotta pretend it’s a real big dick and make them feel important! I faked a few gag’s before I deeped sixed him. My tongue swirling, my lips pulsing, and my throat doing my attempted swallowing had the cowboy nutting in under three minutes.
I licked my lips while looking Gil right in the face. “You got some sweet cream in those nuts, pudding, I gotta have me some more.”
Gil’s eyes had real fear in them now. Who knows? Was it because my mouth had got him hard? Was it because he probably just gotten the best blow job of his life? Or, was it the fear that I was about to repeat the process?
Gil spoke, his drawl was soft and quiet, “Please don’t!” he asked.
“I gotta, Gil, I’m one of those dick sucking fags, remember? It’s part of my job to suck sweet nut cream like yours. I’m gonna drain you dry, pudding!” I looked at him real serious, hiding my laughter

Gil needs to learn some humility. His homophobic attitude is totally unacceptable. But it's interesting how he is beginning to soften. I'm not sure what would be better, his conversion to a homophile or his snuffing. But I guess whatever you decide to do with him it will make a highly arousing posting.
Thanks mate.

Gil needs to learn some humility.....I'm not sure what would be better, his conversion to a homophile or his snuffing.

His snuffing, of course. A very painful snuffing because, as you say, he need to learn humility.

Back