Straight Cowboy bound to cum part 1

Luis Adam Bree

Forum Regular
I like them straight, there is nothing like sex with a hot straight guy ! As I looked around the country and western bar, I knew I was gonna get some action. I hadn’t had me a cowboy in months.
There was a lot to choose from, a bunch of hot studs in tight wranglers. It was like a kid in a candy store, too many choices! Finally, I saw him, yeah, that’s the one, my dick told me.
He was off to the side, by himself, standing at the bar, sipping a drink. He was tall, maybe 6 foot. Starched western shirt was filled by broad shoulders and a strong chest. Slim hips and a firm ass encased by starched wranglers. I could see the fly of the jeans stretching to cover what looked like a nice promising package. His brown hair clipped short under the black Stetson, his face shaved smooth, tanned from days in the sun. I figure him to be about 24, maybe 25.
Younger than I normally go for, but this stud had would made my juices flow. This was definitely the man for me tonight. I hovered nearby, just watching, trying to see what was up with cowboy dude.
I’ve been doing this for years, and I always end up with my man. Sure, I ain’t the first to catch a straight boy, and won’t be the last. I just kind of got my own way of doing it. Any one can drug a drink, and lure an unsuspecting straight to being de-virginized.
I don’t use drugs, I don’t need them. I just play a buddy buddy game, get my choice off all by himself, then I take what I want. No drugs, no weapons, that’s not my thing. It’s me against him, one on one. It’s part of the thrill, making a dude have sex unwillingly.
This cowboy was gonna be a tough one, he looked like he could punch and take a punch. I like that in a man. You gotta respect that. I can tell a man that can defend themselves, it shows, it’s like their body emits a signal, saying don’t fuck with me, or else.
I’ve met men like this cowboy many times. Hell, I don’t even know how many times, anymore. It’s a challenge, and it’s my way of life. I just turned 35. I’m 6 foot 2, and rock solid. It’s all real muscle, I ain’t some pumped up body builder. It’s muscle from that no fancy gym can give, it’s hard working, ass kicking man muscle.
I know what gaydar is, I even have it. But it don’t work on me. The few times I’ve bothered walking in a gay bar, I’ve been told things like ‘sir, this is a gay club.’ I ain’t a closet case, I ain’t ashamed of what I like. I just prefer ‘em straight.
Right now, this straight cowboy was making it hard for me not to get hard. Yeah, he’s the one for me tonight. It was time for him to meet me, to meet his worse nightmare. I slowly moved up towards the bar, standing beside him.
I was close enough to smell the cheap cologne he wore. I breathed in a mixture of Old Spice and Speed Stick. It was a good scent, a county man’s clean aroma. He didn’t feel me approach, he seemed lost in thought.
I ordered a Jack Daniel’s. My dick begin growing, being this close to the cow stud. He glanced at me for a second, and reached for the drink in front of him. I took in the roughness of his hands, a working man’s hands. My dick got harder.
He tossed down his drink, and ordered another one. The bar maid spoke to him, she said, “And where’s Cheryl tonight?”
His voice was deep, but young sounding, a slight drawl, “She’s being a bitch.”
The bar maid smiled, “Well, handsome, don’t worry about it! That girl is crazy bout you!”
He grinned and I heard his voice again, it sounded even sexier, “Aww, she’ll get over it.”
His grin made his eyes sparkle, it made his face light up, and it made my dick throb. Yeah, this was the man for me! This one had me real hot! Now, to start my game.
“Hell, my woman's bitching tonight, too!” I said to the cowboy. I grinned this time, “But she’s always bitching!”
We exchanged comments about my pretend woman and his real one. We both played the masculine game of how it didn’t matter. He drank slow, the way a man that respects liquor drinks. The same way I drink.
We talked, and I learned. I knew last call was nearing. It was time to set the trap, see if he took the bait. We were on first name basis now, even his name turned me on.
“Gil,” I said, slurring. “I’m gonna show her, I ain’t going home tonight!”
“You okay, bud?” he looked at me with concern.
“I guess I’m drunk,” I answered with a slight grin. “But, I’m gonna find me a motel, sleep it off, and teach her a lesson!”
Gil bought the lie, it got even better. “No need for that, Joe, no need for that. Cheryl is off at her mama’s, you can sleep on our coach, if you wanna.” He said it like a friend says to a friend. I was in!
“Naw,” I said. “I don’t know if I can drive, I better find a place close by.”
He grinned real big this time. “Close by? Hell, Joe, I’m so close, I walked.” He stared down at the bar, and added, “I had to walk, Cheryl took the truck.”
Could it get easier then this? The bar was out in the sticks, but I remembered a few houses along the way.
“I sure don’t wanna be a bother,” I said, slurring again.
“No, bother, you can crash on the sofa,” Gil said.
I said, “Well, thanks! I’m gonna take you up on that!”
We walked out of the bar as last call sounded. I followed Gil up the side of the road, watching the way his ass moved in the tight wranglers. True to his word, he lived real close, less than a city block. We walked up the steps of an ancient mobile home as he fished a key out of his tight Wranglers.
Watching his ass on the short walk had made me throw one hell of a rod! As he opened the door, I pretended to fall against him in a drunken stupor. He hit the floor, with me falling on top of him.
“Wow, Joe!” he said, laughing. “You had a few too many!”
I wasn’t about too waste time, I grabbed him, and humped against his denim covered cowboy butt, I whispered, “No, but you’re gonna wish you had!”
I slammed a fist into his side, not enough to do damage, but enough to weaken him a bit. I jumped off him, took a fighting stance, and landed a right into his flat stomach. My fist thudded as it hit hard muscle. A left to his chest was next.
Gil went into automatic, his fist flew towards my face. I ducked an got three more blows to his torso, winding him. The cowboy attacked again, He was good, I felt it when his fist made contact.
Country men are healthy and strong. They just don’t really know how to street fight. Gil had power, but he didn’t have my experience. It took me over 10 minutes to punch his lights out. I was gonna have a few bruises in the morning, for sure. Bruises don’t matter, they go away.
I caught my breath, looking down at the straight man laying unconscious in his own living room. Yeap, in the morning, a few bruises, tonight I had a straight man to use and abuse. But, he wouldn’t be out long. I wasn’t in the mood to fight him again.

First things first. I pulled out my pocket knife, and cut the cord off a lamp we had smashed in the fight. Cheap, ugly lamp, he would catch hell from Cheryl on that, I bet! I tied his wrist behind his back, using the lamp cord.

His legs looked real powerful, thick thighs, strong calves..... I pulled off his big western belt. I wrapped it around his ankles, tight. I notched a new hole in the belt to keep him from getting free.
Now, came the fun part! My straight cowboy needed to be awake for this! I walked into the small kitchen, and got a glass of water. I looked down at my knocked out cow stud. I threw the glass of water in his face, and reached down, gently slapping him.
He came too, recognition filled his eyes as he glared at me. His voice was low, the drawl as sexy as ever, “Take what you want and get the hell out!”
I smiled, kneeling beside him. I grabbed the fly of his wranglers, and groped him. “I plan on it, Gil!”
His tan face flushed with blood as he felt my hand feeling him up. He had showed no fear when we fought, but it was in his eyes now. “ I got some money,” he said.
“Well, I got some money too, cowboy, but right now I got your privates in my hand.” I gave a little squeeze to remind him the precious package my hand was covering.
“I ain’t that way,” Gil said, “You need to just clear out of here!”
“ I will, Gil, only afterwards. After a couple of hours of sex with you, I swear you’ll never see me again!” I massaged his bulge as I spoke.
Gil’s eyes were locked on mine. I saw wisdom in his eyes. I saw his body get even more taunt as he tested his bounds. But, I didn't see defeat. I saw disgust and hatred. Oh, this was gonna be fun!
“Well,” he drawled. “I see it like this. You’re a fucking queer, ain’t you?”
“Well, Gil, right now, I’m a fucking queer. Queer for you.” I answered.
“Bud, I ain’t like that. I don’t feel that way, not at all. There’s lot of men that may, but not this old boy!” he said, sounding even sexier then ever.
I ran my fingers through his short hair, “That’s what make it good, Gil. That’s why we are having sex, because you don’t like it!”
I took my pocket knife, and begin to slice his shirt off. It was time to see this cowboy’s chest!
Gil was silent, his eyes still boring into me. I asked, “Is this your best shirt?”
He nodded and said, “You can ruin my shirt, but you can’t ruin me.” His voice was real low, almost a whisper. “You are gonna do what you want, but I won’t be a part of it. You may as well go pull your pud!”
“You don’t even know, cowboy, you don’t even know!” I was finished cutting his shirt off. I stared at the chest before me. Tanned, lightly covered in sun bleached hair. Toned with the muscle of working. Small nipples, slightly darker then the skin, small man nips.........
My mouth watered as I took in the chest. The nips drew my attention, I just knew they were nipples that had never been chewed on, small, perfect, and as sexy as the straight man they were attached to.
I ran the blade of my pocket knife over each nipple. Gil just stared at me, not responding, refusing to even flinch as the cold blade touched his fine chest. I could have pulled my dick out right then and came on that chest! But, there were more treasures to see!
I took my knife and begin to saw at the tough denim waist band. I knew once I got through that, cutting off his wranglers would be pretty easy. Gil remained motionless, staring at me, no response at all.
As I sliced off his jeans, I found that Gil was going commando, it was a slight disappointment, but not much of one. I cut the sides of his wranglers, and left the denim covering him for now.
“You’re ruining my best clothes, you son of a bitch!” Gil finally talked again. “You’re sick, you ain’t gonna ruin me, why don’t you just leave!”
“What kind of drawers do you wear, Gil?” I asked.
Gil was real mad, and he got smart, “I wear your dad’s drawers, fag!”
I bent down on top of him, I held my mouth real close to his. I looked him in the eyes, I looked at his hate and disgust. I spoke, “You wear my dad’s drawers, huh? You think something you say is gonna bother me, right? I am kind of bothered, hot and bothered, cowboy!” I placed my lips on his closed pair of lips. I kissed and licked. I moved my mouth down to his straight Adam's apple. I left one hell of a hickey there!
I got up, and begin to strip. I ain’t over hung, not like some guys I have raped, but I got a thick, long dick.. it’s almost 8 inches, but the head is over sized. It’s a cherry buster! I stripped naked as Gil watched. My dick was too hard!
He was still covered by the wranglers I had split. I wasn’t ready to see his dick yet, I knew it wasn’t as big as mine, but I was ready for him to see my piece, more then ready! I wanted my straight cowboy to show some fear, some respect.
I stood over him, my legs spread over his hot chest. “This is man meat, cowboy.” I told him.
Some pre-lube was leaking from my cock, it was slowly oozing down towards the cowboy’s straight chest. I stood over him, watching my goo stretch towards him.
Gil lost it, “Get the fuck away from me!” he screamed.
I sat my naked ass down on his tight stomach. I took my dick in my hand and began to smear m lube juice on his sexy, straight chest. He kind of lost it, his head tossed back and forth as he screamed at me, “Get your faggy ass away from me! I will fucking kill you!”
I grinned as I rubbed dick lube onto his little man nips. I looked him in his eyes now, “I’m gonna cum on your chest and face first!”
“I will kill, fucking kill, get your ass off me!” Gil meant it.
I opened my mouth and let some spit out, it coated my dick, and some fell on Gil’s perfect chest. I started beating off, sitting on his straight eight, muscled ab’s and beating my dick. “I’m gonna shoot my load on your chest and body, cowboy, then I’m gonna suck the cum out of your dick!”
I stroked my big cock, thinking how he hated it. As I jacked off, I touched my cock to his chest, leaking man juice on his straight, chest. “You’re a fine, straight man, I love this!”
His jaw was thrust out, he was ready to fight again. I looked at his straight face, he was all tied up, I was ready to nut! I rubbed my dick all over his little tits, then I felt my nuts drawing up...........
“I’m gonna cum,,,,,,,,, “ I was way into this one. My fuck sack cream started spraying, I aimed it on his face, his straight ass face, I nutted on his chest, I nutted over 9 sprays on his hot body.
Now, it was time to uncover his package, he may not like me nutting on him, but straight dicks always like a good sucking. I liked to drain my straight boys dry, you know, before I pop their cherry................

Back