CDG EXCLUSIVE XMAS PRESSIE

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
vistai10.png

This Christmas CDG is offering its regular contributing members a big christmas gift - a ton of dead guys, all brand new sets in good quality.

Murdered and car wreck dudes - all fucking hotties!!

Check this dead guy get flipped over and undressed in our exclusive Secret Room Christmas Thread.

Why miss on all this insane hot fun, join our group, there is plenty of time and the thread will be updated up until New Year's eve.

Secret Room members enjoy! :sm (31): Thats where all the fun on CDG is!

If you come here only to download pics and go without leaving a comment, well don't waste your time, our regular pics section will be boring during the festive season as our team plans to devote all its efforts to our private party. ROFL!
:001:

LURKERS, YOU ARE PHUCKED! Better go to Jo's website....she is so phucked up she won't let you download from their lame website with big ugly watermarks spalshed right on the centre of the pics.

MUAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAH :sm (43):

I am going to figure out how to be regular contributing member even if i have to give parts of my own body!!!! I want in The Secret Room.
I will work on it. Maybe I can send money to someone who can use paypal for me?
What if i put in my will that my morgue sessions have to be video'd and put in The Secret Room?

I want to send a cheque or a money order ( or even a Tim Card ) - any chances of that - IT IS CHRISTMAS

PayPal is by far the easiest and most convenient way, why don't you sign up?

It will come in handy when you want to shop online, make a reservation etc.

Millions of people are using it.

And yes Christmas is all but upon us.

There is another way you can donate, we will contact you in a private message.

Back