Story: Man Meat

jbanks2001us

Forum Newcomer
Found this story on the internet:

I had heard stories about an exclusive club whose members practice eating the flesh of handsome young men, but I never gave them much credence, even though the disappearance of many men of that type had been noticed in the area. I fit the profile of the kind of man they desired. I was 21 years old and a star player for the local college football team with a well muscled masculine body that never ceased to turn heads on the beach. My 190 pounds was spread over a 6 foot frame, with a 33 inch waist, 46 inch chest, and 16 inch biceps, and my appearance was enhanced by a thick crop of dark hair all across my chest and tapering down my stomach to my waist. I enjoyed showing off my physique, and often went shirtless around town. Had I known who was watching, I would have done things differently.

I awoke with my head full of cobwebs, not knowing where I was, or even when. The last thing I remembered was accepting a drink from a guy in a bar. I opened my eyes and peered around the room to see where I was. I found myself stripped naked, hanging by my ankles with my arms dangling down, in what looked like a meat locker. I was hanging like a side of beef. I wasn't alone, there were several other young men hanging with me.

Before long, I heard voices and several older distinguished looking men entered and started inspecting the meat hanging in their locker. They spent most of their time around me, squeezing my flesh, feeling my body, and measuring and testing me. One of them even stroked my cock until I got hard and came, just to be sure I was a fully functional man, and then took measurements and photographs of my sex organs, for the archives he said. They also photographed my body from all sides, to document my physique, and have a record of what I looked like before the ordeal I was about to be put through. Their final task was to use medical calipers to take detailed skin fold measurements on every part of my body, in order to determine my body fat content. I could tell they were impressed by what they saw, I was a solidly built man with a low body fat percentage and very attractive as well. I heard them say that my body fat measurements were perfect, my meat would have just the right amount of marbling for optimum taste and tenderness. They were also impressed that I was an accomplished athlete, they thought that would mean I was tougher then most, and would be able to endure the fate they had set for me. I heard the men say that I was going to be used for a major gathering of the club, and that for this gathering, they wanted only the best. I had been chosen months before when I was spotted playing volleyball on the beach, and they had plotted my capture until this day.

I was lowered from the meat rack, and my wrists and ankles were tied around a pole so that I could be carried out to the gathering place. As I was brought out of the darkened meat locker, the hot sun beat down on me, and I saw lots of men watching me being carried. When I looked ahead and saw a spit set up over a bed of coals, I knew what awaited me. They untied me from the pole, and stretched me out on the spit. I was stretched very tightly in a spread eagled X shape. I tried flexing my muscles to loosen up my bindings, to no avail. I felt the heat from the red hot coals beginning to envelope my body, and I started to sweat heavily as I was slowly turned on the spit. I looked around at all the men who were watching what was being done to me, and all I could do was flex and ripple my muscles for them, in an attempt to show defiance and show them the powerful athlete that I was. I didn't mind having them all seeing me naked, I've always been proud of my body, including my sex organs, but being turned slowly and roasted on a spit was more then I had bargained for.

The leader of the group, and the man who had given me the drugged drink that lead to my capture, approached me and began explaining what was to happen. He said that I was to be the main course in a banquet that day, and that they normally slit the belly of the victim open at this point so that he was finished off and wasn't subjected to being roasted alive. A cold chill went down my spine when he told me that I would be kept alive for the roasting, as well as being subjected to other painful procedures. He said that most men wouldn't be able to handle what I was about to go through, but that he was confident that with my exceptional physique and athletic toughness, I would do just fine. He said that for this gathering, they would be providing only the freshest meat, in fact, my meat would still be living flesh as it was sliced
from my body. One of the reasons I was selected was because of my athletic background..he thought I would be able to handle my fate like a man, where a lessor man would collapse into screaming and begging for his life. That would upset the gathering, so he hoped I would understand and endure what was coming like the athlete I was.

I was already in pain from my body being roasted, when I saw him approaching with a very large sharp knife. I was told that I should prepare myself, because I was about to be put through excruciating pain. He was going to skin me, peel the hide from my torso and remove it, both to have a trophy for their club room, as well as make it easier to cook my meat. He said it wasn't often that they kept a mans hide as a trophy, but that mine was too magnificent to destroy. It would be displayed proudly in their trophy room next to some pictures of me before my hide was removed. My virile hairy chest would be admired for many years to come. I felt the knife girdle my waist, making a clean cut around me, followed by a slit around my neck, my elbows, and then down the center of my back and along each of my arms from my neck to my elbow. As he started pulling my hide off of me, he watched me twitch and flex and struggle to keep from screaming. I succeeded too, except for some loud shrieks when he was peeling the hide from my chest around my nipples. He seemed to relish making me scream like that, having that kind of power over such a well muscled handsome athlete was something he wasn't used to. One small tug on my flesh forced anguished screams out of me, which he did repeatedly while peeling my chest. He loved watching as the hairy chest that was such an imposing part of my masculinity, was peeled from my body. One of a man's worst nightmares is being skinned alive, and it was happening to me. I wanted to show him how a man takes pain, so even while I was feeling the skin being torn from my well muscled torso, I gritted my teeth and took the pain like the well conditioned athlete that I was. Getting skinned was excruciating for sure, but once he started on me, there was no turning back, my fate was sealed. I wasn't sure if he would peel all of the hide from me, or just my torso, but whatever he decided, I'd take it like a man.

Once they had me skinned, I looked down at my body. Where a short while before I saw tanned skin and lots of dark chest hair, now all I see is my raw muscle exposed . The pure male beauty of my body had been destroyed. I look to the side and watch as you hang the hide you've just peeled off my torso on a pole. I can see my hairy chest that I was always so proud of, but it is no longer attached to my body, it is now your trophy.

After being skinned, they took their time turning me on the spit, so my meat would cook evenly. I was in my own world while that was happening, trying to endure the pain while coming to the realization that the body I had been so proud of, and that so many people had admired, had been destroyed. I would never again turn heads on the beach when I took my shirt off. My chest and torso hide would instead be displayed as a trophy by my captors, proving for all time that they had conquered me.

After cooking for a while, the moment of truth arrived...they would start slicing meat from my body. They had plenty of places to choose from for the first cuts. My back, shoulders, chest, upper arms, thighs, calves, and buttocks all contained lots of prime lean beef. No one would go home hungry from this banquet. My chest had always been one of my most impressive body parts, and I think the sight of my big thick bared pectoral muscles made the decision easy. I felt the knife cut cleanly across my chest, removing a thin slice of my prime meat.I grimaced and moaned in pain as more slices were cut from me. No part of me was left untouched with meat being taken from all sides of me. I was being eaten alive.

Up until now, they had left my cock and balls on me, mainly for appearance sake. They wanted the guys to see the kind of man that I am, or was. A big, muscular handsome athlete with an impressive set of balls and a big meaty cock. It's now time for those to be removed from me, and enjoyed by whomever is decided deserves my most valuable and rare parts. After enduring being skinned,and seeing my hairy torso hide displayed on a pole as a trophy, I know I will not be getting off this spit alive, so I am resigned to watching as my cock and balls are sliced off and consumed. I just hope the man , or men who get them appreciate my manhood and my sacrifice. They will get the benefit of all of my testosterone, and the last cum my body will ever produce. I look down at my waist and brace myself as you grab the head of my cock and pull it away from my body. You take your hand and rub it up and down my shaft, and even in my present state, in excruciating pain after having been freshly skinned, roasted, and sliced, my cock responds by getting hard. I enjoy the feeling of the last erection I will ever have and look down my body and see my cock standing straight, tall and proud, awaiting its final fate. With one motion, the razor sharp knife circles the base of my shaft, and slices it from me. I see you holding my manhood in your hand. The part of me that I was so proud of and that had given me so much pleasure over the years, no longer belongs to me. It is your property now. You now take the knife and run it around the edge of my scrotum, neatly cutting my ball sack from my body. I hang my head back in resignation, you've taken my manhood from me. I no longer want to survive this ordeal, but I'll accept my fate like a man and continue to resist.

At this point, If I'm still breathing, I'd be ready to have you end my suffering by cutting my belly open and finishing me off, unless you
want to prolong my ordeal, its up to you. You could just keep slicing living meat off of me until I succumb. I will do everything I can to hold out as long as possible and give you and the other guys a good show. No passing out or going limp, I'll be flexing and moaning in pain as you carve me up. I want the guys to know that the meat they are slicing from me is still alive, and I can feel every cut and slice that they make. As long as you don't cut into the core of my body, or slice into any vital organs, you could probably keep me alive and suffering for a long time. I've been an athlete all of my life, my body is in peak condition, and I have the mental toughness to handle the excruciating pain that you are inflicting on me. I realize that I can't survive the damage that has been done to my body...the skinning alone has doomed me , but my goal now is to give as much pleasure and enjoyment as I can to you and the guys before I lose my battle for life. You have my word that I will be struggling to endure my suffering as long as I possibly can. When I finally do stop flexing and moaning, you'll know that my limit has finally been reached, and my ordeal has ended. If I'm going to go out,I want to do it like a man, and know that I have the respect and admiration of all of the men who watched and participated in my final struggle. I want them to say, now THAT was quite a man.

My last moments are spent feeling my body being cut away, piece by piece. The man who was awarded my cock and balls came up to me, showed me my organs on his plate, and thanked me for providing him with such a delicacy. I nodded weakly to him, and then as I felt a dozen knives slicing meat from me at once, I flexed every muscle I had remaining, grimaced and moaned loudly, and faded from this world.

Thanks for finding this. I was in ecstasy as i fantasized skinning, slicing and eating such a hunt of meat.

Back