Fakes and Flakes

mplssleeper

Forum Regular
Hey, immaculateabort. You're a different kind of evil. You made me waste $500 just so you could flake at last minute. I even asked the day of the meeting and you confirmed. You were such a cool guy to talk to as well but I guess everyone has a facade.

I also talked to another member you flaked so I guess I can conclude that you're a fake hiding under someone else's face and that's the reason you don't show up.

Please avoid this person. You'd be better off not even talking to him. Pictures in his profile's probably not him as well. /endrant

i agree, this guy is a liar and trouble........he learned that i come from a family with money
and has tried to con me several times by telling me hard luck stories and asking to meet up
with me , then he started trying to hit me up for cash at a PO box.
this guy is bad news, just like several others out here are.

I got my apology but would never take back any word I said about this guy. If you ever see "immaculateabort" interested in meeting up with you or anyone, steer clear. You'd be glad you saved your time and money.

Just saw this and thought I would clear a couple things up:

1) All of the pictures I have are of me. I have never/would never use someone else's picture and claim to be them. I've met with and video chatted with people on here so your conclusion of me hiding behind a face that isn't mine is false.
2) I never hit stustusgoo for money ever at a PO Box or anywhere for that matter, nor did I even know he was from a "family with money." Whatever supposed "con" I attempted I would like to know because that never happened lol.

i have just spoken to immaculateabort, as it turns out i was wrong! i would like to strongly apologize to him here and now ........
it appears that someone else was impersonating him and was not really him,
trust me, i will find out whoever you are who was identifying yourself as him, and u will know what the words fucking with the wrong person means!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch your step, i am on the lookout to solve this mystery and take u down.......
but to the REAL immaculateabort, i am profoundly sorry for unjustly blaming you.

Back