Counselor Keith Meats His End

killerjustin

Forum Regular
Original story by JValdez

The evening damp scent of pine needles and fireplaces wafted throughout the campsite; Keith climbed the stairs to his cabin and plopped down on his bunk, thoroughly exhausted after another exciting day at Camp Cielo; perched high on the southern flanks of the central Sierra Nevada mountains, he had made it his summer home for the past five years, and now, newly married and just promoted to Super-leader, he was grateful for the responsibility, but hoped that eventually the church would let him spend a little more time with his new wife Patti.

A knock on the cabin door roused him; it was Steve, the adjunct leader, with some paperwork to sign for foodservice delivery in the morning. “Sorry, sir”, Steve began, “but since you and the boys will be out so early I though we should have this signed now.”; “Sure, Steve, how is your group going? Everything OK?”, Keith asked; he had an intuition for group interaction, that’s why he eventually made Super-leader . . . “Well, to be honest, sir, you know about Mike and Jay—well I found them making a pentagram circle today—it just gave me the chills!”; “Did any of the other children see this?”, Keith inquired; “No, I did counsel with them immediately and had them perform 35 push-ups on the spot,” Steve answered, “And then of course we prayed about it.” “Of course”, Keith replied; “Have you figured out what kind of animal skeleton they’ve been hiding yet?”, Keith asked, “No, we haven’t really figured that out either, but you know what, it gives me the creeps—it’s malformed, and like nothing I’ve ever seen—it seems to have claws!” “I know it gives you the creeps, but keep it under lock and key, and we’ll eventually get to the bottom of it”, Keith answered; “The Lord works in mysterious ways”, he added, handing back the signed form to Steve. “Thank you sir, sleep well”, Steve said as he headed back to his group and his two most special charges. Keith looked at his mobile phone and saw that it was already 10:15 p.m.; he attempted to phone Patti but as usual could not get a signal in that exact spot; he brusquely set the phone down on the roughly hewn wooden table, sat down on it’s accompanying wooden chair, and read for a bit from his well-worn Bible. Due to mid-season staff turnover, he had complete use of the four-place cabin for the week, a luxury almost never possible. He stripped to his boxers, magnificently muscled neck, torso, legs, arms and ass silhouetted in the dim lantern light; he dropped to his knees to pray and was startled by what he thought was the sound of the cabin door opening. He turned his neck and torso to peer through the darkness but could see nothing. “Aw, I must be really tired”, he thought to himself; he stood up, pulled the rough army blankets back; his neck snapped as it was hit from behind by a very heavy object.

No one noticed Keith’s limp muscular form being dragged from the cabin to a little summer sled just below the steps of the cabin, the moonlight couldn’t penetrate the stands of trees enough to reveal where it was being dragged to.

Keith woke just enough to know that he was most likely in serious trouble, hands cuffed behind his back, feet tied together, mouth gagged. The cool night air made his skin tingle, his tits stand at attention, the hair all over his body stand up. He had trouble moving his head; his neck hurt a lot; he knew this wasn’t in the plan he was familiar with or in the “super-reality training” that high-placed leaders in the church were subjected to. “Oh Lord”, he thought, “Please let this be a terrible nightmare”; he realized it wasn’t, and tried to struggle with his bonds; a light sheen of sweat glistened on his ripped abs and muscular legs; try as he could, he couldn’t budge anything. He noticed the burly, heavy figure pulling the sled and thought “Who is this? Why is he carrying me away? Where is he carrying me away to?”; A particularly painful bump caused Keith agony in his neck area; he passed out again due to the pain. The burly man trudged on for what seemed like miles, finally stopping at a seemingly deserted cabin, smoke curled from the chimney, a sweet aroma wafted from it along with the expected wood smoke aroma.

Keith’s body was chained up inside the front room of the cabin, the fire in the fireplace casting loving flickers of illumination on his beautiful body, the neck tilting at an alarming degree. His hands and feet were extended out so that the full and complete display of his magnificent form was possible. His wide eyes tried to take in the room, it’s location, anything that would aid in his rescue; he recognized nothing; in fact, he felt as if he had been transported a very long distance from the campsite; in a way that was true, for this was his final destination. “Mmmm-y y y “ he attempted to speak through the gag; the man slapped his abs and said “Now, big buck, don’t you worry, I’ve got everything set up!” “Remember, you’re the guest of honour”, he cacked, sending shivers up Keith’s spine although he was sweating profusely in the heat of the fireplace. “Gotta tenderize you up, though, big buck”, he whispered, and maneuovered his filthy, hairy body at Keith’s back, or more precisely, his ass, what happened next was horrible: Keith screamed into the gag as the man shoved his fat, uncut, stinking cock into Keith’s quasi-virgin asshole, all the way, all at once; tears streamed down Keith’s face as he realized that his ass was being violated in such an abased manner; he thought back to his early years and how he had experimented with his best friend and how they had ejaculated into each other’s bodies; he had repented, prayed about it and hoped that it would never happen again, and yet . . . the man continued to pound Keith’s ass, his hips forcing Keith’s body into an obscene dance; Keith’s long cut cock was erect and dripping pre-cum; his low-hangers were tight in their sack; his whole body shuddered at the thought of spilling sperm in this manner, and then it happened; the man shot load after hot load of his cum into Keith’s ass; Keith’s cock shot a huge, long sticky load of his sweet cum into the fire; it sizzled where shortly the rest of Keith would be sizzling. The man pulled out and moved to Keith’s face; he brandished a bowie knife and snarled “That’s good for starters, big buck; let’s get these sinful pieces taken off”; and began sawing, through Keith’s cock, and balls, at the base; Keith again screamed into his gag; the wound pumped out cum and blood; the cock was still in a semi-erect state; Keith looked on in horror as the man put the dead cockhead into his mouth and sucked the last of the cum out of it; grinning viciously at Keith while he did it; Keith thought he would pass out again, but didn’t. He struggled against the chains, sweat pouring from his muscled torso, dripping into his genital stump; he sobbed every time more salty sweat invaded it.

Two young sets of eyes spied on the proceedings from a clandestine spot outside the cabin; hard cocks were massaged as incantations were recited; two pools of cum landed on the ground below.

The man started thumping and feeling Keith’s ass as if it were a fine cut of meat; shortly it would be; he once again moved to Keith’s backside and began filleting strips of meat from Keith’s buttocks and thighs; methodically he moved from one side to the other, creating perfect strips of Keith’s finest meat. He took the strips to the rough-hewn table beside Keith, and let him watch as he cubed the meat into bite sized pieces; he popped one of the bloody cuts into his mouth; he pulled the gag from Keith’s mouth and asked “You want a bite of this prime cut, big buck?” Sobbing uncontrollably, Keith answered “No, I don’t understand any of this!” and fell back into sobbing. “No, no, big buck, you wouldn’t—every season I know who’s gonna be the best cut—after all, you’re vegetarian and all, such sweet meat!” he chortled. He threw the cubed meat onto a grill in the fireplace where it immediately started to sizzle; Keith’s wide eyes couldn’t believe he was watching his own flesh cooking. The man moved to Keith’s upper torso, and began the filleting process on Keith’s gorgeous chest, taking steak cuts from his shoulders, breasts, and then further down the spectacular abs that he had rightfully been so proud of; blood was pooling at his feet; he was beginning to lapse in and out of consciousness. The mountain man slapped the steaks on the table, seasoned them; they joined the cubes on the grill, which were almost ready.

Suddenly Keith spoke. He began to pray, with tears in his eyes, “Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.”
The man snnered and laughed. he grabbed his largest butcher knife, hauled back, and lifted it above Keith’s head.
Keith continued to pray, “I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and di..”

The blade landed with a whoosh, chopping through the connective tissue, the muscles, the veins, other blood vessels, and stopping at the vertebrae. The severed neck spurted a river of bright red blood; the man repeated the same procedure on the left side; again being stopped by Keith’s tough vertebrae; the man reached for his hacksaw, and with Keith’s fading eyes viewing his sizzling flesh, sawed through the tough bone and fibre, finally holding Keith’s head in his hand. He threw it on the table, where it landed upside down, it’s bloody stump dribbling blood on the surface of the wood, it’s eyes staring in disbelief at the dismantling of it’s body. The man reached into the torso and started taking out the most desirable parts; the heart, the liver, the intestines; he knew that they would command a considerable premium in his specialty trade because of the source of the animal and it’s feeding habits; those christian hunks always gave him the best of luck! The cubes had finished grilling; he popped another one into his mouth—it was the most tender and succulent piece of manmeat he had eaten for days! He slid the remainder into a large cast iron kettle, where various vegetables already waited, Keithmeat would make a superb stew!

Then the real work began, that of disassembling the lower torso, legs and arms; he began by very gently disarticulating the arms from their sockets and setting them on the table; off, they still were works of art, muscular fibres coursing this way and that, veins visible, a wonderful tan colour overall. The hands were chopped off at the wrists and joined the stew meat; the forearms disarticulated from the bicep and stripped of all meat; it was shredded for contrast between the bicep steak and the forearm meat. The biceps were very, very carefully filleted so that the bones underneath were perfectly white when he was finished; the forearm and upper arm bones were broken midpoint and thrown into a very large kettle for marrow extraction; jellied marrow was one of his holiday treats and looked forward to by an exclusive clientle.

The buttocks had already been stripped of their flesh as had the thighs, however, the marrow in the big bones was highly prized and worth the grunting effort he now expended in pulling those bones out of their sockets; he always marveled at how white the bones and sockets were; the dividing of these bones required the hacksaw; he was thoroughly exhausted at the end of this exercise and sat down a bit to sample some of the Keithstew, and also sample a bit of whiskey he had received in barter. He pushed the head over onto it’s stump; Keith’s eyes had rolled back up into the head; he idly flicked one of the ears, and then laughed; he grabbed his bowie knife and sliced it off; Keith’s head was still the most handsome he had ever seen; he was getting hard again looking at it’s thick stump supporting the head. He played with it’s lips and looked greedily into it’s mouth, eyeing the tongue; all of a sudden he stood and with a low growl jammed his hard cock into it’s stump; “Oh my god! What a hot tight stump!” he yelled; his hips moved back and forth, cock fucking the stump deeper and deeper, faster and faster, until a huge load shot from Keith’s nose and mouth, dripping down the stump and onto the floor. “Yeah!” he screamed, pulled out of the stump, and with a still massive hardon began to fuck it’s mouth; he thrust and shoved, thrust and shoved so hard that a sickening “crack” was heard; the nose was pushed into the face at an alarming degree; soon another load of cum was shooting out the bottom of the stump. “Yeah yeah yeah yeah!” he continued screaming; he chopped off the other ear, grabbed both and threw them into the stew pot.

He kissed it’s dead lips and returned to the lower legs; young muscular vegetarian calfmeat was an extremely valuable commodity in his trade; he most delicately and with precision filleted the steaks; a very highly placed German buyer had put in an order for just this cut; he rinsed; packed it in dry ice, and readied it for shipment immediately; a Gulfstream G550 was even now making it’s final approach to the landing strip just beyond the cabin. The feet were chopped off and joined the hands in the same pot; the long bones were again sawed in two and added to the marrow pot; he gathered the offal, shoveled it into a large bin, the torso, gutted and stripped, was still a striking form, it’s vertebrae stood healthy and tall until it’s stump, where it ended abruptly; it’s collar bones were white against the crackling fire. The ribs were detached with much struggling; he boiled them in preparation for roasting; his mouth was watering at the prospect of getting his teeth into them; the remains of the torso now rested on it’s back, everything was detached except the spinal column; he turned his attentions towards the head; retrieving surgical instruments, he revealed his former occupation as a surgeon as he expertly removed each eye, deposited each in saline solution, to join the calfmeat for Berlin, as he walked out toward the runway with the packed calfmeat and eyes, he placed the torso in an enclosure where it would be stripped clean by woodland animals and insects; the spinal column join others on display who had succumbed to his charms.

The Gulfstream screamed to a halt, engines hot in the cold night air; the cabin door opened for just a moment; goods were given, gold and currency was received; the man trudged back to the cabin as the G550 took the skies as fast as it had landed.

He sat down on the table’s bench with a sigh, tossed the gold and currency in a small box at the end, and began deep kissing the head—“big buck, you’ve been so profitable for me already!” he whispered to it; “Oh my god, I’ve gotta fuck you again!” he exclaimed; and this time after fucking the lips and mouth shot his load in the empty eyesockets, holding it by it’s hair and yelling “Fuck, fuck fuck!”; the head was kissed again, all of the cum was sucked out, and once again he set to work, pulling out it’s tongue and setting it aside for curing; he carefully removed the facial skin and draped it on a mannequin head; it resembled nothing human; only it’s lips, eyebrows, chin and hair seemed to point back to Keith’s former visage; head meat was stripped and shredded; he returned back to the outdoor enclosure and placed it inside the torso; the night’s work was completed.

A week later, liver had been processed into pate and packed in to little jars for sale to exclusive clientle; shredded meat canned and put away for winter; large cuts frozen and/or cured; marrow baked and exquisite in Keith’s jelly; Keithstew canned and put away for winter and for sale; the doctor ambled out to the enclosure to check his head and spinal column; insects still swarmed over the torso’s bones, little chunks of dried and rotting meat had been moved from their original postion by the animals; the head was the worst; the brain was leaking through the formerly muscular stump that had begun rotting in earnest; the insects were carrying bits of brain back to their nests; a rat scurried out of the open jaw with a bit of meat; it had fallen to it’s side so the interior of the stump as visible; another rat was inside, chewing on the trachea, and further up, a swarm of beetles chewed through the leaking brain matter to deposit more eggs; maggots already active made the leaking brain matter seeming alive, squirming and pulsating in the heat of the day; it was too much even for the doctor; he vomited some of that morning’s Keithmeat; took in the hideous scene, and climbed to the highest point of his outlook; he squinted through the high-powered telescope to the campsite and noticed vehicles departing with kids and adults who had completed their program, and arriving with a new batch of children and adults; the lead was an open jeep driven by an extraordinarily handsome, muscular latino male whose black wavy hair shone in the mid day sun against his cinammon-coloured skin; the doctor noted with an increasing erection the heavy muscular biceps, legs, and just visible a patch of ball sack hanging from his shorts; he grinned to himself and whispered to the eagles flying high above, “Oh yeah, this season’s hunting is going to be great!”

The last of the departing cars contained two teen boys peering back through the trees at eagles soaring in the brilliant mid-day sky; around each of their necks hung a beautiful white molar; large, freshly harvested, and prized by both. They couldn’t wait until next year’s summer camp . . .

really hot story, came 2 times while reading it. re you going to write another part?

A most erotic story the sadistic detail is incredible.
Thanks for posting

Back