for all who are into this scene torture by flaying alive.

That's a great idea for what to do with criminals. Video the flaying as public entertainment and, with a tannery in the prison, sell human leather clothing and souvenirs. Who says crime doesn't pay? There ought to be a good profit in it, for the prisons at least.

I've seen this picture before. Isn't it in a torture museum somewhere in Europe?

I don't remember a "loin cloth" over his groin, though. I thought he was naked.

Excellent memory! I posted a picture of the exact same exhibit from the Museum of Fear in Mexico City a while back. But they seem to have covered his cock and balls now. Guess somebody complained about school kids seeing a cock and balls. Although the skinning alive is perfectly ok it seems.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the original image, Tecpatl! I've saved it onto my phone this time. I hadn't heard that people were fine with the flaying, but not with the cock and balls. Typical "Christian" Conservatives, I suppose. And why would someone take school children to the Museum of Fear in the first place? I guess idiocy knows no bounds.

absolutely marvelous and simply enchanting!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!!
rickeys got a stickey dickey, with a stiff prickey!:load::load::load::load::load:

Back