for my friends who wanted to see my cock and ball hope i did not disappoint

Before you eat my cock and balls torture me until I beg for you to cut them off and fry them callmecaleb

Personally, I still like the idea of rape with various objects. Starting with my own cock and gradually increasing in size, until we get to the large end of a baseball bat. There is nothing more erotic than hearing a man scream, as his anus tears open in order to accommodate large objects.

I'm not sure how I would prepare his cock. Due to its rubbery nature, I'm still leaning towards slicing it into 1/8 inch rings starting at the glans and working my way down the shaft. Breaded and deep fried like calamari and served with some dipping sauces.

I'm pretty sure I would slice up his balls and saute them in butter, along with mushrooms, onions, garlic and red and yellow peppers. Served over steamed, white rice, his testicles would make a delicious meal!

Before you eat my cock and balls torture me until I beg for you to cut them off and fry them callmecaleb

That goes without saying. But I won't cut them off and eat them fried. I'll eat them raw while still attached. Wouldn't want you to miss seeing and feeling Caleb's pleasure.

callmecaleb -would you tie me up and strip me naked or force me at gunpoint and make me- my personal fantasy is at gunpoint to humiliate me more- -then tie me up and torture me first -before my demise -I always love good jack off material

would love to force u to milk that hot dick again and again even if ur in pain till you can t cum any more

I am actually looking for someone to do this to me -roleplaying-where they drag me out in the woods strip me burn my clothes -then milk me bloody dry -no safe words -even when I am screaming stop -no mercy -

callmecaleb -would you tie me up and strip me naked or force me at gunpoint and make me- my personal fantasy is at gunpoint to humiliate me more- -then tie me up and torture me first -before my demise -I always love good jack off material

Dear Luis Adam Bree, Your body is good jack off material. Most excellent jack off material. And, yes, I will gladly tie you up and strip you naked. But I'm not into guns. My skinning knife will have to suffice. Also, your own fantasies are immaterial to me. My desires are all that count, and as my knife and teeth and boots and pulleys work their magic, you may regret having issuing me this invitation. You are a glorious specimen of manhood, deserving a most glorious, terrifying, and hideously painful destruction. As I said of my first victim, Nick, Michelangelo took a slab of marble and lovingly sculpted David, his ideal beauty. I will take you, my ideal beauty, and reverse the process. You will make a delicious meal. Love, Caleb.

Dear callmecaleb , I am ok with only your desires counting for mate -being from Europe I always try to keep an open mind -I would love to be stripped buck ass naked and be at your mercy if you show me any -send some material my way mate on what would happen and how painful my demise would be -is your boots all that you would be wearing -just a bit curious -and maybe I can use this for my next writing material and to wank off thinking of being at your hands, mate -love Luis p,s will you be burning all my clothes in front of me too- this I think would heighten my fear a bit -thanks and cheers mate

Last edited:
is your boots all that you would be wearing

Luis. Initially, I will be wearing steel-toe combat boots, white hiking shorts, and a white tee or tank. Splattered blood looks so good on white, don't you think? Caleb

Very nice equipment :)
Personally I would hang or strangle you in the woods - and I would keep your underwear on until you had died, so I had the pleasure of removing them and finding the presents inside.

Back