this is what i look like mainly for great white north

capture you, fuck your mouth and ass till they are a sloopy mess. Torture you with flame, knife, punching you. When i'll get bored, I'll make a nice hole in your hot abs and fuck you more from there. Probably cut your head off and dick and keep them has trophies to play with later

capture you, fuck your mouth and ass till they are a sloopy mess. Torture you with flame, knife, punching you. When i'll get bored, I'll make a nice hole in your hot abs and fuck you more from there. Probably cut your head off and dick and keep them has trophies to play with later

Take it slow, dahaka. There is enough hot meat there to make his death take days.

hey man, you are really an hot stud. I'd love to see some pics of you underwater drowned, like if I held you underwater in the bathtub for something like 10 or 15 minutes ;)

I guess you are what is generally known as a hunk. But what is nicer is that there seems the slightest hint of a smile and that probably makes you a decent guy as well.
Thanks for posting.

I guess you are what is generally known as a hunk. But what is nicer is that there seems the slightest hint of a smile and that probably makes you a decent guy as well.
Thanks for posting

Back