ISIS madness

Caliban_84

Interested Regular
Ayham Hussein was captured by the jihadis while listening to pop music at the grocery store of his father in the Nabi Younis marketplace in western Mosul. The15-year-old boy was then decapitated in the Islamic State-held city of Mosul, Iraq for the crime of listening to western music .

Madness: The real affront to ISLAM is ISIS itself

it is madness, and it is in the headlines now, but nothing that hasn't happened in the past in the name of religion/morals/community standards, and nothing that won't happen again in the future

I can't wait for the "Christians" to start burning Heretics at the stake again, I'd be first in line to go to the fire!

I can't wait for the "Christians" to start burning Heretics at the stake again, I'd be first in line to go to the fire!
Yeah, saying that takes the focus off of islam as being the most intolerant & hateful movement in the world today, as liberals stooges like you try to be politically correct (cowardly).

Yeah, saying that takes the focus off of islam as being the most intolerant & hateful movement in the world today, as liberals stooges like you try to be politically correct (cowardly).
I'm just saying I'd rather be burnt by Christian crazies than beheaded by Islamic crazies! The islamic crazies are getting more press now, but remember that the Nazis were "Christians", and the Rwanda Genocide was done by "Christians". Oh yes the KKK, who hate gays, are "Christians"!

I'm just saying I'd rather be burnt by Christian crazies than beheaded by Islamic crazies! The islamic crazies are getting more press now, but remember that the Nazis were "Christians", and the Rwanda Genocide was done by "Christians". Oh yes the KKK, who hate gays, are "Christians"!

Neither the Nazis nor the people that executed the Rwanda Genocide nor the KKK were Christians. They pretended to be so, but none followed Christ's teachings.

Just like ISIS pretends to be Muslim but they're mass murderers killing mostly Muslim people.
Neither the Nazis nor the people that executed the Rwanda Genocide nor the KKK were Christians. They pretended to be so, but none followed Christ's teachings.

Back