MORE BRAZILIAN CARNAGE 2017

Here is video without watermarks

holy smokes ... that second video/gif ... i may move to brazil !!!

Awesome bodies. My cock exploded with the knives in the eyes! Thanks guys.

It's only been a day since this was posted, but I think it just may become my daily morning jerkoff vid. I absolutely love the hunk whose eyes had been knifed and was then beheaded for our viewing pleasure.

Love the handsome dude in the blue pissed-in pants. Smooth, muscular body all cut up, eyes sliced, but still alive as his friends begin to cut his throat. Sexy man. Wish I could take him home for dinner.

This vid has everything I love in men. Slicing a belly and pulling out the guts. Stabbing a dude with a pike, over and over and over. Sharp knives into eyes. Opening a throat to a flood of blood. Kicking aside a handsome head. Piles of freshly mutilated dead bodies. Walking barefoot in puddles of warm blood and feeling it ooze up between toes. Wish I could wallow in this pile of man meat. Pure Heaven for a frenzied cannibal killer.

for sure. me too! i can't believe i can see such things when i would never imagine the angry part but the getting into bodies and imagining it both ways...for me to get to do it and then to have it done to my body . it's a mysterious way to cum.

Back