Cross Country Boys

cprk

Forum Newcomer
Part 1

QDxWO.jpg

The weather was incredible. I was hiking out in the woods, wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. I looked up into the sky, lifting my hand to shield my face from the sunlight filtering down through the big, green leaves and onto the fern-covered deerpath I was walking on. Aside from my thin clothes, I was wearing my yellow new balance running shoes, and the watch that my ex-girlfriend had given me.

It was hot. Really hot. I couldn’t remember what had driven me deep into the woods, or why I was still going. I crashed through a thicket of fallen brush and came across an expansive lake; I had never seen it before! Most of it was shrouded by shrubs and tall ferns. It looked spring-fed; crystal clear, deep, and hard to get to. I crashed through more of the thicket and clung to a branch that had fallen beside the lake; it had high walls of clay, maybe 3 feet up, with only 2 feet of space between the wall of brush and the water’s edge.

Without hesitation, I stripped off my shirt, my shoes, socks, and watch. The warm breeze whistled through my near-naked lean body, spiraling up to tousle my blonde head of short hair. I looked around. I was on a path that only I knew existed, 4 miles into an extensive forest owned by my father’s logging company. I would be safe. I slid down my boxer briefs. I had a thin patch of matching blonde hair above my cut cock, now completely exposed to the forest air. Completely bare, I dove into the water.

With a refreshing splash, My lean, hard muscled torso slid into the lake. What had looked to be seven feet from above was actually closer to 20; I popped my head above the water. Rivulets streamed down my face, from my slicked wet head. I swam laps through the lake, about 5. I dove down to touch the pebbles at the bottom, each time beating my arms back and kicking my slender feet, fluttering to refill my lungs with air. The third time I tried to do this, I was halfway up and could barely kick or flutter any more. I looked up to the surface to see how much further I had to go. With this sudden movement of my neck, air rushed out of my chest and into giant bubbles that rose to the surface without me. My heart beat faster in my well-built ribcage. The pressure suddenly seemed immense.

With a last dying claw, I beat the water with my right arm. Then, the water was too much for me. I flipped over backwards, my erect and throbbing cock pointing up to the air that my young body desperately needed in its dying veins. My eyes squinted at the light beams playing off the increasingly calm surface. I felt calm. My naked body floated like a feather, until my tight ass touched the pebbles. My muscled back followed suit. I could feel my lungs collapse, my heart fail. My cock exploded a cloud of my semen into the water, as I let the water enter every pore of my formerly athletic body…

“GARRETT. These eggs aren’t going to eat themselves.” The voice of my father awoke me with a start. Embarrassingly, I looked down at my sheets. I sleep naked, so the stain on my sheets in my crotch area was clearly visible. I looked at the clock. 7:45. Half an hour before I had to get to school. I tore off my covers, and lifted my naked self out of bed. I glanced in the mirror at my lean runner body, my bulging butt, and my now satisfied cock. I pulled on a pair of khaki shorts and a vineyard vines tank top. Another day full of menial classes. Maybe the track coach would give us a long run to top everything off.

GREAT death fantasy!!! Your stiff dead penis and gorgeous dead bare feet... gently floating surrounded by your still living jizz... OHHHH!!!

Back