More than 60 killed in Brazil prison riot

I wouldn't be surprise if the guards started all of this and made the inmates turn on each other

...and a closer look at this one :yes:

:D Thanks, Jon, but no thanks -- I actually like chicken hearts, but people hearts are not meant to be seen, let alone eaten.

ripping their hearts out is totally my thing. Though they probably beheaded them first by the looks of the blood. I've always fantasized about having a beautiful guys head after pulling his beating heart out of his muscley body and both the guys shows with their hearts on display after being pulled out their bodies look hot indeed. my kinda guys and I'm drooling at their tasty hearts

Oh, fucking yeah!!!

TgNCPuo.png

The riot lasted for 17 hours, CNN showed video of relatives fainting outside the prison. We have some more photos that show a slaughterhouse for young guys!

Thanks Meatpie for posting all of these pics. All of them are wikid awesome!

***waving hands frantically in the air*** ... I volunteer for the cleanup crew

Meatpie, this is a superb collection man. Thank you for sharing these fucking hot images. I just wanna grab as many severed head as possible and fuck it full of cum and collect ass much flesh as I can to sink my teeth into, along with the taste of their ripped out guts in my mouth. Just the thought of this has me stripped down naked with a granite hard on. My dick is tingling and precum is beginning to ooz out. Well, I will eat my precum dreaming of fucking all those hot heads and headless corpses before satisfying my appetite. Mmmmm.

Back