Graphic Photos of Dead Bodies after ISIS Terror Attack at Reina Club in Istanbul

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
#Islamic State

A
mass shooting occurred at a nightclub in the Beşiktaş district of Istanbul, Turkey on 1 January 2017. The attack occurred at about 01:15 FET (UTC+3) at the Reina nightclub in Ortaköy, where hundreds of people were celebrating the New Year.

At least 39 people were killed and at least 70 were injured in the incident. Amaq News Agency released a statement claiming the attacker was a supporter of ISIS.

The morgue had many shoes to remove if I was there to help them maybe it would be easier

Can you imagine the panic and terror in that club when the gunfire began? These days there would be no confusion among the partiers about what was happening. Massacres have become common enough that you would know immediately you are about to die.

So why terrorists keep risking their own life to kill innocent people? Just because they resent that country or people or ideology so much that even non-combat units's dancing and laughing make them feel disgusting, or because of their dedication to their god, killing has been a sublime mission and they are the martyr who will rise to heaven. I would pity these people for they might be just too radical in interpreting their religion. But maybe that all bunch of stuffs just find enough excuses for their own desire to kill, to enjoy the thrill and madness of killing, then should I forgive them for their own letting loose of their "wrong" "nature"? I think I'm totally against these killings and wars, but should I hate them, I honestly don't know.

Back