Do you help him or further humiliate him?

No question. My knife rips open his belly, spilling his guts in a pile between his knees. I kneel and look into his eyes to see the his horror and pain. My hands play with the wet pile of guts. They reach into his vacated belly, feeling his warmth. I jerk off, my cum shooting up and into his screaming mouth. A fine beginning to a new year.

i would slowly, ever so slowly, dissect the soles of his musky meaty man feet and fuck them inside while he watches and wonders if it is real or if he is in the middle of some nightmare, then i would eat his sole meat raw as he watches and make him eat a piece as well, i would start a small fire in the woods and fry some of his foot meat campfire style using his very own adipose fat from inside the soles of his feet as the source of grease to cook the feet meat in. yummmmmmmm

nothing beat a good fuck and a good meal all in one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No question. My knife rips open his belly, spilling his guts in a pile between his knees. I kneel and look into his eyes to see the his horror and pain. My hands play with the wet pile of guts. They reach into his vacated belly, feeling his warmth. I jerk off, my cum shooting up and into his screaming mouth. A fine beginning to a new year.[/QUO Wow ! bloody awesome -

I'd cut him loose, cover him with a blanket, reassure him that he's safe and call the authorities.

Yeah right. Fuck that!

I'd take him home and down into my basement, where no-one could hear his screams. Tie him naked and spread-eagle on the floor and suck on that cock until it was good and hard. Then I'd get naked, straddle his groin and ride that cock cowboy style, until I shot my load all over his chest.

If I was in a particularly giving mood, I'd let the dude cum. If not, I'd slice off his cock and balls and let him bleed out.

:totally hot:

i would start a small fire in the woods and fry some of his foot meat campfire style using his very own adipose fat from inside the soles of his feet as the source of grease to cook the feet meat in. yummmmmmmm

Sitting 'round the campfire munchin' on feet like corn on the cob! Yummmmmmmmm!!!

I would slice that sixpack open and ram my hand into his ribcage.. I'd pull his beating heart right out of him and have his face watch as I sink my teeth into it as he dies

I would slowly cut the rest of his clothing off shoes and socks included and watch the terror in his eyes as I do it -

Yep. When stripping a hot guy you never forget the shoes and socks. I'd also contemplate taking the underwear as a souvenir or shoving them into his mouth to gag him. Then I would whip out my dick and take a piss on him, let him marinate in that for a bit. Finally, I'd bring out a can of gasoline, savoring his muffled cries as he realizes he's about to become a human bonfire.

Back