Boiled Alive

Luis Adam Bree

Forum Regular
"Gentlemen, tonight's entree will be hard-boiled rock star. We will be cooking one of these talented meaty studs before your very eyes; we will then serve him to you with a baked potato and a nice green salad. As you can see, all three of these meaty young studs are light-skinned jocks. We therefore recommend a dry white wine with your meal, no matter whose number comes up tonight. Now, let's meat the potential meat! This meaty young thing is barely more than a teenager, but his debut album has taken the rock world by storm...say hello to Austin Stone!"

Austin was wearing a tight, white Tshirt, showing off his rippled stomach. As usual, he had chosen a too tight pair of spandex shorts, which showed the outline of his huge cock and mammoth balls. His big arms were very thoroughly bound behind his back: his elbows were tied together quite tightly, as were his wrists, thrusting out his large thick meaty pec meat. The frightened young singer was almost in tears. "I can't believe you're doing this," he protested. "Please, this is insane. Just let us go!"

The MC chuckled. "We'll let you go, Austin...unless we draw your number, of course! But don't give up hope yet...after all, we might end up eating a big meaty bulging perpetual angry guy Mathew Modine! Mathew?"

"It doesn't surprise me at all that you're doing this," Mathew said icily. He also wore the standard white Tshirt which bulged with meaty muscle. Steel handcuffs kept his arms behind his back. "Most men don’t see us as meat. You’re really sick man."

"Well, Mathew, hopefully we'll get to prove you right!" The MC grinned. "I must say, there's nothing sweeter than a big thick cock steak that's been carved out of the tortured body of a radical meatboy." Before Mathew could respond to this remark, the MC turned to the third contestant. "And this sleek meat god beauty is none other than ska-pop queen Paul Newrod, of No Doubt! Hi, Paul!"

"Get bent," Paul shouted. Big and Meaty almost to the point of perfection, Paul wore even less clothing than the other two meaty young studs. Apart from a white jock strap, he was quite naked. Handcuffs prevented him from giving the MC the obscene gesture he so obviously wanted to give him. "They aren't gonna do anything to us, Austin. These guys are just full of shit."

"You'll be singing a different tune if we pull your number, Paul! OK, meaty young studs. I want you to step up to the edge of the stage. Let everyone get a good look at you." Reluctantly, the three singers complied. Paul and Mathew stood there impassively as dozens of eyes assessed and analyzed their bodies. Austin, who was the youngest of the three, had more trouble maintaining his composure. He snuffled softly, then began to tear up.

"Oh, God," Austin moaned. "This is unbearable. They're looking at us as though we were steaks."

"We are," Mathew pointed out. "Hang in there, man. It'll be over soon, one way or the other."

"Well, I think we're ready," the MC decided. In the center of the stage was a small table; on the table was a heavy, steel box. "I have here three chits. Each contains the name of one of our meaty contestants. I'm now placing them into the box." There was a sharp CLINK as the first chit hit the bottom of the steel box. Austin swallowed hard. Mathew closed his eyes as the MC dropped the second chit. And as the third chit fell, Paul--strong, proud, defiant Paul!--moaned softly. Fearing unspeakable punishment if they violated the MC's instructions, the three meaty young studs continued to face the audience. Apart from the sounds they heard and the MC's descriptions of his actions, they had no way of knowing what he was up to behind their backs. "I'm mixing up the chits as thoroughly as I can," the MC explained. "After all, we want this to be a fair lottery!" The terrified meaty young studs heard the chits rattle around in the box as the MC shook it. Each of the three offered silent prayers that his young life might be spared. They heard the MC open the box. There was a breathless, infinite silence as he selected a chit. "And the loser is...Austin Stone! Yes, gentlemen, beautiful meaty Austin is tonight's victim!"

"No," Austin groaned, the tears trickling down his cheeks. "Oh, please, no..."

"We'll be snuffing Austin in our “Stud Boiler” 2000," the MC announced proudly. "Right this way, please, Austin." He led the big timid, frightened singer towards the device, which was located on the left side of the stage. It was essentially a simple glass cylinder mounted on top of a heating unit. With a good deal of prodding from the MC, Austin mounted a small step ladder which sat next to the Boiler. He teetered uneasily at the top of the ladder, balanced precariously.

"That's it, Austin. Now take off your tight shirt and shorts. Let’s show everyone what a big meaty juicy meal you are! “

Austin slowly pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his rippling meaty torso. Then drops his shorts quickly, and tosses them off the stand. His enormous cock sways over two juicy meaty testicles, hanging low in the heat.

“My you are a big boy! Now just step right in." the MC prods

"Please, don't make me do this... please, you can't...", Austin pleads.

"Don't make me hurt you, Austin." The MC's voice was suddenly very hard. Austin had no doubt that the threat was genuine.

Quivering, Austin stepped into the glass cylinder. He sank to his knees, facing the audience. The MC slipped the Stud Boiler's cover over his head; the device’s rubber gasket was deliciously tight against his big neck. He was quite thoroughly sealed into the device.

The MC flipped a switch on the mechanism, and the cylinder began to fill with water. Soon Austin was immersed up to his neck, his cock and balls floating freely. He flipped another switch, and the water gradually began to heat.

Austin started to sweat inside the cylinder. "No, please...it's getting hotter, I can feel it...oh, please, no, you can't do this to me..."

"Jesus," Mathew whispered.

"Better him than me," Paul said softly. "The poor kid...that's gonna hurt like hell. I never realized they'd actually DO it."

The glass cylinder began to fill with bubbles. The water was very warm. Austin began to moan softly. He was already extremely uncomfortable, and he knew that it was only going to get worse.

Discomfort shaded slowly into pain. Austin's soft, sweet, innocent young face turned an angry pink. He twisted his big meaty body helplessly within the cylinder. And then something wonderful happened. As the soft clouds of bubbles rose gently through the water, Austin’s cock began to grow! It was a monster! Reaching up to 11 or 12 inches. A gasp of approval rose from the audience. Austin's nipples were large and pink and eminently suckable; they looked delicious.

The pleading look on Austin's face grew steadily more serious, more imploring. Brows arched, he begged for mercy with his big, soft blue eyes. His thin lips trembled as he voiced his weak, helpless pleas. With every passing moment he looked less like a man and more like a lobster.

He saw the MC eyeing his big meaty, young pec meat. "Please," he moaned. "I'll do anything. You have to get me out of here; I can't take it..."

"All right, Austin," the MC agreed, stepping onto the ladder. He unzipped his fly, presented him with his erect cock. "Show me what you can do."

Reluctantly, Austin took the throbbing member into his mouth. The audience took vicarious delight from the MC's pleasure. Once he got over his initial hesitation, Austin brought all of his considerable fellatio skill to bear on the problem of pleasing this man. He gave him plenty of tongue and good, steady suction. His saliva glands worked overtime, thoroughly lubricating the whole operation. Best of all, he gazed up at him with tortured, terrified eyes. He grunted his satisfaction and thrust deep into his mouth. He gagged softly and kept right on sucking, until at last he spewed his immense load down his open, yielding throat.

The crowd cheered as he withdrew and stepped down. Sticky white come ran over Austin's lower lip and down his chin. "Please," he begged. "It's so hot. It hurts so much. I gave you a good blow job. I could tell you liked it. Please, just make it stop! My balls and cock are cooking!"

"Yes they are cooking. They’re even swelling up a bit. God my mouth is watering just looking at those big juicy genitals!!!" he chuckled. "Don't worry. You won't last much longer, I'm sure. Just hang in there."

"He's really suffering," Mathew observed sadly.

"I never imagined they'd be so fucking cruel," Paul whispered. "Boiled alive...Jesus, the poor bastard."

"I hope you're almost done, Austin, because we're pretty hungry here!" the MC chortled. Austin could only moan weakly. His strength was rapidly leaving him. Though he was young and vigorous, the water was now almost lethally hot. He closed his eyes and silently begged forgiveness from every lobster he had ever eaten. It was a horrid, unspeakable fate, and he couldn't believe he had ever wished it upon another living thing.

His headless body was now completely enclosed within the cylinder. The boiling water began to turn a deep, rich red as blood spouted out of his neck and into the cylinder. His big body twitched and convulsed as it boiled and died. Austin looked on in horror and in agony, and did not die nearly as quickly as he would have liked.

Excellent story. I wish the other two celebrities would face fuck him too, just to distract Austin from his boiling nuts. Maybe Austin cums as the superstar guys cum in him. Maybe lots of guys step forward to face fuck Austin as the man soup cooks...

How delightful to see a teen hunk's meaty body boiled to a tender and delicious meal.

Mathew is wrong. The MC isn't at all sick. Just has good taste in men. And I hope he lied when he told Mathew and Paul he would let them go free. Should never waste perfectly good food.

"Gentlemen, tonight's entree will be hard-boiled rock star. We will be cooking one of these talented meaty studs before your very eyes; we will then serve him to you with a baked potato and a nice green salad. As you can see, all three of these meaty young studs are light-skinned jocks. We therefore recommend a dry white wine with your meal, no matter whose number comes up tonight. Now, let's meat the potential meat! This meaty young thing is barely more than a teenager, but his debut album has taken the rock world by storm...say hello to Austin Stone!"

Austin was wearing a tight, white Tshirt, showing off his rippled stomach. As usual, he had chosen a too tight pair of spandex shorts, which showed the outline of his huge cock and mammoth balls. His big arms were very thoroughly bound behind his back: his elbows were tied together quite tightly, as were his wrists, thrusting out his large thick meaty pec meat. The frightened young singer was almost in tears. "I can't believe you're doing this," he protested. "Please, this is insane. Just let us go!"

The MC chuckled. "We'll let you go, Austin...unless we draw your number, of course! But don't give up hope yet...after all, we might end up eating a big meaty bulging perpetual angry guy Mathew Modine! Mathew?"

"It doesn't surprise me at all that you're doing this," Mathew said icily. He also wore the standard white Tshirt which bulged with meaty muscle. Steel handcuffs kept his arms behind his back. "Most men don’t see us as meat. You’re really sick man."

"Well, Mathew, hopefully we'll get to prove you right!" The MC grinned. "I must say, there's nothing sweeter than a big thick cock steak that's been carved out of the tortured body of a radical meatboy." Before Mathew could respond to this remark, the MC turned to the third contestant. "And this sleek meat god beauty is none other than ska-pop queen Paul Newrod, of No Doubt! Hi, Paul!"

"Get bent," Paul shouted. Big and Meaty almost to the point of perfection, Paul wore even less clothing than the other two meaty young studs. Apart from a white jock strap, he was quite naked. Handcuffs prevented him from giving the MC the obscene gesture he so obviously wanted to give him. "They aren't gonna do anything to us, Austin. These guys are just full of shit."

"You'll be singing a different tune if we pull your number, Paul! OK, meaty young studs. I want you to step up to the edge of the stage. Let everyone get a good look at you." Reluctantly, the three singers complied. Paul and Mathew stood there impassively as dozens of eyes assessed and analyzed their bodies. Austin, who was the youngest of the three, had more trouble maintaining his composure. He snuffled softly, then began to tear up.

"Oh, God," Austin moaned. "This is unbearable. They're looking at us as though we were steaks."

"We are," Mathew pointed out. "Hang in there, man. It'll be over soon, one way or the other."

"Well, I think we're ready," the MC decided. In the center of the stage was a small table; on the table was a heavy, steel box. "I have here three chits. Each contains the name of one of our meaty contestants. I'm now placing them into the box." There was a sharp CLINK as the first chit hit the bottom of the steel box. Austin swallowed hard. Mathew closed his eyes as the MC dropped the second chit. And as the third chit fell, Paul--strong, proud, defiant Paul!--moaned softly. Fearing unspeakable punishment if they violated the MC's instructions, the three meaty young studs continued to face the audience. Apart from the sounds they heard and the MC's descriptions of his actions, they had no way of knowing what he was up to behind their backs. "I'm mixing up the chits as thoroughly as I can," the MC explained. "After all, we want this to be a fair lottery!" The terrified meaty young studs heard the chits rattle around in the box as the MC shook it. Each of the three offered silent prayers that his young life might be spared. They heard the MC open the box. There was a breathless, infinite silence as he selected a chit. "And the loser is...Austin Stone! Yes, gentlemen, beautiful meaty Austin is tonight's victim!"

"No," Austin groaned, the tears trickling down his cheeks. "Oh, please, no..."

"We'll be snuffing Austin in our “Stud Boiler” 2000," the MC announced proudly. "Right this way, please, Austin." He led the big timid, frightened singer towards the device, which was located on the left side of the stage. It was essentially a simple glass cylinder mounted on top of a heating unit. With a good deal of prodding from the MC, Austin mounted a small step ladder which sat next to the Boiler. He teetered uneasily at the top of the ladder, balanced precariously.

"That's it, Austin. Now take off your tight shirt and shorts. Let’s show everyone what a big meaty juicy meal you are! “

Austin slowly pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his rippling meaty torso. Then drops his shorts quickly, and tosses them off the stand. His enormous cock sways over two juicy meaty testicles, hanging low in the heat.

“My you are a big boy! Now just step right in." the MC prods

"Please, don't make me do this... please, you can't...", Austin pleads.

"Don't make me hurt you, Austin." The MC's voice was suddenly very hard. Austin had no doubt that the threat was genuine.

Quivering, Austin stepped into the glass cylinder. He sank to his knees, facing the audience. The MC slipped the Stud Boiler's cover over his head; the device’s rubber gasket was deliciously tight against his big neck. He was quite thoroughly sealed into the device.

The MC flipped a switch on the mechanism, and the cylinder began to fill with water. Soon Austin was immersed up to his neck, his cock and balls floating freely. He flipped another switch, and the water gradually began to heat.

Austin started to sweat inside the cylinder. "No, please...it's getting hotter, I can feel it...oh, please, no, you can't do this to me..."

"Jesus," Mathew whispered.

"Better him than me," Paul said softly. "The poor kid...that's gonna hurt like hell. I never realized they'd actually DO it."

The glass cylinder began to fill with bubbles. The water was very warm. Austin began to moan softly. He was already extremely uncomfortable, and he knew that it was only going to get worse.

Discomfort shaded slowly into pain. Austin's soft, sweet, innocent young face turned an angry pink. He twisted his big meaty body helplessly within the cylinder. And then something wonderful happened. As the soft clouds of bubbles rose gently through the water, Austin’s cock began to grow! It was a monster! Reaching up to 11 or 12 inches. A gasp of approval rose from the audience. Austin's nipples were large and pink and eminently suckable; they looked delicious.

The pleading look on Austin's face grew steadily more serious, more imploring. Brows arched, he begged for mercy with his big, soft blue eyes. His thin lips trembled as he voiced his weak, helpless pleas. With every passing moment he looked less like a man and more like a lobster.

He saw the MC eyeing his big meaty, young pec meat. "Please," he moaned. "I'll do anything. You have to get me out of here; I can't take it..."

"All right, Austin," the MC agreed, stepping onto the ladder. He unzipped his fly, presented him with his erect cock. "Show me what you can do."

Reluctantly, Austin took the throbbing member into his mouth. The audience took vicarious delight from the MC's pleasure. Once he got over his initial hesitation, Austin brought all of his considerable fellatio skill to bear on the problem of pleasing this man. He gave him plenty of tongue and good, steady suction. His saliva glands worked overtime, thoroughly lubricating the whole operation. Best of all, he gazed up at him with tortured, terrified eyes. He grunted his satisfaction and thrust deep into his mouth. He gagged softly and kept right on sucking, until at last he spewed his immense load down his open, yielding throat.

The crowd cheered as he withdrew and stepped down. Sticky white come ran over Austin's lower lip and down his chin. "Please," he begged. "It's so hot. It hurts so much. I gave you a good blow job. I could tell you liked it. Please, just make it stop! My balls and cock are cooking!"

"Yes they are cooking. They’re even swelling up a bit. God my mouth is watering just looking at those big juicy genitals!!!" he chuckled. "Don't worry. You won't last much longer, I'm sure. Just hang in there."

"He's really suffering," Mathew observed sadly.

"I never imagined they'd be so fucking cruel," Paul whispered. "Boiled alive...Jesus, the poor bastard."

"I hope you're almost done, Austin, because we're pretty hungry here!" the MC chortled. Austin could only moan weakly. His strength was rapidly leaving him. Though he was young and vigorous, the water was now almost lethally hot. He closed his eyes and silently begged forgiveness from every lobster he had ever eaten. It was a horrid, unspeakable fate, and he couldn't believe he had ever wished it upon another living thing.

His headless body was now completely enclosed within the cylinder. The boiling water began to turn a deep, rich red as blood spouted out of his neck and into the cylinder. His big body twitched and convulsed as it boiled and died. Austin looked on in horror and in agony, and did not die nearly as quickly as he would have liked.
When did his head come off & how?

I love anything written by Luis Adam Bree. And always imagine him as the victim in his own stories. Luis Adam Bree is luscious. :yummy2:

Gone two years, but my fantasies of him remain. Me having him. Him having me. Either way = Pure pleasure.

Back