Ever Known Anyone In Person?

marunde666

Forum Regular
Just curious if any one has ran into someone on here that they knew outside of this page. I have wanted to post pics of my "corpse" on here but worry that someone will recognize me by my tattoos. Has anyone else wonder about this or actually found out someone you knew was also on this site?

So what if someone you know recognizes you - feel ashamed or what? :facepalm: Time to grow some balls.

Big deal IMO and it's kinda cute in a way and we would all love to see you play dead.

In our morgue dead athletes were naked on tables all around and no one cared young guys are beautiful nude.

buy a very cheap bottle of womens facial liquid foundation and simply cover your tats,,
problem solved..............or obscure your tats with ace bandages wrapped over them.

I posted a couple of old pics of myself from an old group on yahoo...nothing too exciting but a start.

So what if someone you know recognizes you - feel ashamed or what? :facepalm: Time to grow some balls.

Big deal IMO and it's kinda cute in a way and we would all love to see you play dead.

In our morgue dead athletes were naked on tables all around and no one cared young guys are beautiful nude.

I dont feel any shame or guilt for being into necro. However, I know that being outed as a necro would cause a lot of harm in my personal and possibly professional life. This is a fantasy that most people do not understand. We have seen countless times how people who have done great things saw their lives destroyed when they were outed as gay. Society has evolved but not to the point of accepting necro as a healthy fantasy some people have. You never know how people will react. My own mother is a very liberal woman who was always ok with homosexuality. Imagine my surprise when she told me a few years ago that she is not ok with bisexuality because she feels people should either be straight or gay. Mother is a woman who has traveled all over the world caring for the sick as a nurse and yet she holds a view on bisexuality that is quite frankly illogical. The point is that people can respond to a person's sexual proclivities in ways you may not expect.

Last edited:
Back