☆ ☆ ☆ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 ☆ ☆ ☆

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif

Best of luck in the new year to all members! :drunk friend:

CDG team wishes you many happy hours on our website in 2017! :mates:

And a very Happy New Year to you as well Meatpie! You and all the Moderators keep this website Rockin' all year round. We adore you all.

I don't understand how it can be 2017 in Europe and 2016 in the U.S., but scientists have assured me this is the case, and will remain so for at least five hours. So...Happy New Year NOW for those in the mysterious East and Happy New Year LATER ON for Trumpland.

Yes it's already 2017 here happy new year! :cheerswine: World is still same fuckedup place young guys will start to fill morgue fridges from Jan 1.

I don't understand how it can be 2017 in Europe and 2016 in the U.S., but scientists have assured me this is the case, and will remain so for at least five hours. So...Happy New Year NOW for those in the mysterious East and Happy New Year LATER ON for Trumpland.

That's why the world can never end today, because it's already tomorrow somewhere else.
And if the world really does come to an end (because Trump will press the red buttons) come to Holland; they say everything happens 50 years later here.

Back