Big Morgue Collection 2017

The morgue staff doesn't believe in dressing up for work. Maybe it was casual Friday.

ff934a539083272.jpg

f3a3a5539083289.jpg

So KISSable! :hearthrob:

Last edited:
Death Caused by Honey Bee Stings

A 49 years old man having a history of allergic reaction to bee sting was found dead near to 9 nests. There were many dead honey bees on him. External examination of the body showed more than 50 stings all over the body (Figure 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d). Upon medico-legal autopsy, pulmonary edema and swelling in laryngeal area (Figure 4) were the internal findings. History of allergy, autopsy findings and findings obtained from crime scene investigation were evaluated together and the cause of death was concluded to be anaphylactic shock resulted from bee stings.

Considering his history, and then the fact that he was found near nine nests, I wonder if he committed suicide by honeybee. It's another dreadful way to die.

22-year-old attacked and killed by bear at Belgrade zoo

I want to suck and kiss his rotted skull face and fuck his decaying soles hard and use his decay foot juice as a lube !!!!!!!!!!!

The 22-year-old doesn't seem to have been rescued right away. In fact, it looks like the bear spent the night with him. Saints preserve me from bears and sharks.

Back