Big Morgue Collection 2017

The lower set of before-and-after photos illustrates a successful restoration. The deceased looks likes he's just resting his eyes. On the other hand, the guy in the upper photos does not look real any more in his "after" photo. He probably looked even LESS real to his loved ones. The condition of his corpse makes me wonder why anything short of immediate cremation was considered. Still, it does show what a talented mortician can do with a decomposing body.

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct. It's a matter of personal choice. There are definitely plenty of people who want burial, not cremation. I happen to know one of those people, and, like you, he lives in Scotland. So, perhaps this preference for going into the ground rather than into the oven is a bit of a Scottish thing.

Yes, you are correct. It's a matter of personal choice. There are definitely plenty of people who want burial, not cremation. I happen to know one of those people, and, like you, he lives in Scotland. So, perhaps this preference for going into the ground rather than into the oven is a bit of a Scottish thing.

I want to meet this person!

I want to go in a mausoleum.

Actually I waver between burial and cremation. I'm not sure. I just find cremation a bit final and cruel, and yet that's its attraction.

Last ones for February

Many more in our Secret Room!

That is a REMARKABLE collection of photos, Meatpie! Thank you for sharing, but you really are too generous. What could possibly be left for the Secret Room?

Dead naked athletes and models stark naked on morgue tables with eyes open in high resolution.

New morgue pictures from Russia

New uncensored morgue photos from Russia, incredible young guys naked on morgue tables with eyes open.

Full sets in our Secret Room in high resolution.

Autopsy room for young guys only

Athlete on middle table was 2 metres tall.

Back