Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

6badac3bdf08a90412ce79735f827f2b.gif

Voting is now open for our 2016 STARBOY!

iOJ2HKX.jpg

Case 1

CXGCOcq.jpg

Case 2

ELFD8Lp.jpg

Case 3

1ydf56v.jpg

Case 4

Fe7BCzE.jpg

Case 5

JtULqXh.jpg

Case 6

vERCnN5.jpg

Case 7

ndqDw1M.jpg

Case 8

DX192FR.jpg

Case 9

GtfTwCh.jpg

Case 10

I Vote for Case 8 :love: :rude_churnit:

PS: Case 9 is from January 2015

I just can not figure out why so many people are attracted to Case 1. I hope the tides change.

This is a much better photo of #10 Jose Daniel

Mr. phyzzi, I thought I was going to see that heartthrob from the soccer team plane crash among the finalists. I don't recall his name, but I don't believe it was Jose Daniel. Where is your beloved?

Oh, I think I just figured it out. To be eligible for this contest, there has to be a photograph of you DEAD. I guess we don't have that for anyone on the soccer team.

Last edited:
FINALLY, someone voted for Case 4. I couldn't believe he was left unselected for so long. He would have been my choice, but I found an even cuter dead guy among the contestants.

Mr. phyzzi, I thought I was going to see that heartthrob from the soccer team plane crash among the finalists. I don't recall his name, but I don't believe it was Jose Daniel. Where is your beloved?

Oh, I think I just figured it out. To be eligible for this contest, there has to be a photograph of you DEAD. I guess we don't have that for anyone on the soccer team.
Yes, I suppose you are right, there is no corpus delicti. He was the best looking guy I have ever seen:pepsi:

I was torn between Case 2 and Case 3; both eminently suitable candidates.

But fantasizing, I can just imagine Case 3 being choked to death by his noose, causing his tongue out of his mouth as he kicked and bucked and slowly died, filling his underwear with nice warm jizz.

It is clear now, for any who might have had doubts, that Meatpie does not abuse his position of power to stuff the ballot box. He had earlier declared his preference for Case 7, and that contestant is not doing so well (tied for second-to-last place). CDG is one of the few communities on Earth where there is no monkey business in high places.

Yeah, thanks to everyone who voted poll is now closed and we have a winner!

ndqDw1M.jpg

Cutest Dead Guy of 2016!:I am king:

Yeah, thanks to everyone who voted poll is now closed and we have a winner!

ndqDw1M.jpg

Cutest Dead Guy of 2016!:I am king:

OH! My dear Orlando Fraimann is the winner this Year. Thanks for vote him :)

Back