Back alley Fantasy

ezekiel

Forum Newcomer
I have strange fantasy of walking in dark alley and hear someone coming. I slip behind an old mattress leaning on the wall. It is a burly dude around 40 years. He has on a hooded jacket zipped up over a white T shirt and Levi 501. He has military style belt and lace boots. He is here to take a piss. He pisses on the wall next to the mattress and I can see his cock. He is limp but holds it with full hand instead of fingers. He seems rough with it. I feel around with my hand and touch a wine bottle. As he turns to go and is buttoning up his pants, I slide out of my hiding spot and hit him beside the head. He drops straight down and it is a surprise to me. He is crumpled up so I push him from his ass to lie straight on the ground face down. His ass is full and round and he did not get the top button done so his waist band is loose. I check his pulse on his neck and it is light and weak. His neck and cheek are covered in course stubble. I kneel beside him and put both hands on the cheeks of his ass and lean full weight on him. His legs are full and tight in his jeans. I put my knees against his side and roll his body up on my lap. I unzip his jacket to reveal his white T stretched across his chest. I throw his left arm up over his head which hollows out his stomach and stretches it tight. I place my right hand on his massive chest and my left on his tight stomach. I rub and fondle his navel and nipples at the same time. My knees are under the lower part of his torso and this makes his body arch vulnerably across my lap. With my left hand I grab his T-shirt and pull it up out of his pants. I slide my hand in against the bare skin of his bell and feel the course hair covering his navel area. I rub up onto the hollow of his rib cage. With my right hand I grab the bottom of his t-shirt and pull it up over his massive chest. Then I roughly fondle his hair covered chest and nipples, that are hard and erect through the hair. The index finger of my left hand digs into his navel deep and hard. Then I slide my hand down across the pubic region made prominent by his position on my lap. I start to undo the buttons one at a time. When it is done I slide my hand in and cup his cock and balls that to my surprise start to respond to my touch. His cock grows to the point that I can't hold it in one hand. I pull it out and lay it across his hairy belly. It continues to grow. I can't contain myself any longer. I have to have that dick in my mouth. I slide his body off my lap and grab the dick so that it is standing up tall in the air. I go down hard and fast, slurping and sobering down in my hand and his belly. I am so intent on my work that I do not sense his chest and abs tighten. Suddenly his massive hands slam down on the back of my head and he forces the bulging head of hos massive dick down my throat sealing off the airway. I struggle and pound on his chest and legs , but he is strong and in total control. I can feel myself start to slip out of consciousness while he bucks and arches against my helpless face. The he stiffens in an arch that has most of his back off the ground and he pumps what seems like a quart of cum down my throat and into my lungs, never releasing the back of my head. I do not know if I will wake up but right now I will sleep with one hand full of nuts a mouth full of cock and the other hand tangled in a wad of chest hair.

Back