Poison for Dogs

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I hate dogs, there is a pack in my neighbourhood barking 24/7 and attacking passers-by.

Tomorrow I am gonna poison them.

I will buy antifreeze and soak bread in it, and inject it with a syringe in sausages and croissants. The dogs are always hungry.

I hope they die in pain in 24 hours. 40 ml is enough to kill an average dog.

You could also shoot them.

Quicker and less painfull for them...

Send me a gun from your war play and I will do that.

Will be difficult to send to you, hence I do not have a gun yet to start with...

There are many Russians there who will sell you a gun ;)

I think it's sad to have to go to that extreme, but I guess I can understand.
I had a cat that died from antifreeze poisoning. Someone in the neighborhood had a thing against cats and was poisoning them or shooting them with a bb gun. My neighbors lost a cat too.
Back when I was a kid there used to be packs of dogs roaming the industrial less residential neighborhoods. I had to walk past them after school, it was so scary but we never got attacked.
There was a pack of dogs on the loose in the news a few years ago that would attack people walking their dogs and kill the dogs often. A homeless man owned them. Everyone complained but police did nothing because it was always other dogs the pack would be after not really the people. Victims lamented over the deaths of their small dogs, I suppose I may have gone to the lengths you did if I was worried about the safety of my dogs but I like to think I wouldn't.
I also felt kind of bad for that woman in your video, she must be heartbroken.

The woman in my video is a prostitute.

She is drunk most of the time. Her "clients" get her drunk and abuse her, then give her $5 and dump her.

Life is hell here verlup, you have no idea what we have to go through every day.

Its survival of the fittest basically.

Back