How to cut off own balls?

B

BrasilianYoung

Anyone here has experience about castration e know any homemade method to rip the owns testicles (no-surgery)?

There are few real videos on the internet. In the videos I saw, the procedure was done with a knife and scissors. Obviously is important the knife to be sterilized, mas I have a doubt if it can cause a infection? And to close the hole, will that scar after a while?

What is your opinion about this?

Great vid! Wish I had been there to help.

Definitely not the right way to do it...... This guy has no understanding of male anatomy. Two small cuts either side not one big down the center. Tie off then cut. What a mess. Bet this guy ended up in A&E

One video - recent - shows a young guy with an elastrator (banding).

He applies two (2) bands around his scrotum at his body, and one (1) band about 1/2" (13mm) below.

He waited about 24-28 hours - his scrotum and testicles were dead -

His second video shows him cutting the scrotum between the bands - first with a scissors, then with a ceramic knife.

His posts on manmods had more information - he went to the ER / hospital a few hours later to have the stump / hole sewn shut.

Wonder what he did with his nut when he finished. He did his surgery in the kitchen, so......what? Boiled? Fried? Raw?

Back