ISIS Burns Two Turkish Soldiers Alive

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
ISIS is more depraved than ever:pepsi:

[FLV]http://www.cutedeadguys.net/mediaplayer2/videos/vid54.mp4[/FLV]

i want those crispy soles dipped in BBQ sauce!
but id fuck them first..........
nothing beats great sex and a great meal in one!!!!

Sick depraved bastards. I did not watch the video, I saw the Jordanian pilot a while ago, that was enough. I hate fucking religious idots!!

I'm all for burning people alive, especially if it is me burning! I'd prefer to be burnt at the stake nude over a wood fire. If I knew I was going to be burned alive with fuel I'd strip naked first!

Fireboots

Incredible how they are both able to stay conscious and move as they get roasted alive.

Yes, it is an incredible vid. The detail is so fantastic, the vid towards the end with their saliva foaming and steaming is awesome. You really get the since of the agony they went through. The screaming and begging really brings it to a new level.

that was horrible...as if burning them to death was not bad enough...they had to humiliate them by walking them like dogs out to their death

I dont get it, how can we watch that and stay relaxed and (some) even joyful..
Have we become THAT NUMB that we just don't care, when we see young guys burned alive?

Are we also monsters, feeding of others suffering?

Not true that we don't care. I strongly believe that videos like this should be shown on television on Christmas so that civilized nations can unite and crush ISIS.

Being burnt alive is pretty much one of the most painful way to die...

Back