Free Preview for new Guerilla Thrilla epic

Their stuff has a mixed bag of victims! makes a nice change to see regular guys get it!

New stuff it looks like with younger victims

Hello, This release is all new material. It's a collaboration between me and the creator of the Guerilla Thrilla movies.
It's a story based on one the first all male victim movies ever made ("Psycho Sisters" -1995).
There is no sex or nudity, but there are lots of male victims ranging from teenage high school boys to college age guys.

Lots of shirtless guys...lots of guys in underwear .... and LOTS and lots of BARE FEET.

This film is not for everyone, but if you want to see guys being knocked out, stripped, carried or dragged around, their feet fondled, and their necks throttled... you will like it. Plus there is actually a story behind it!

I think it's the best Guerilla Thrilla movie every made. Plus I shot some scenes for it as well.

Hope you like it!!!

Last edited:

Hello, This release is all new material. It's a collaboration between me and the creator of the Guerilla Thrilla movies.
It's a story based on one the first all male victim movies ever made ("Psycho Sisters" -1995).
There is no sex or nudity, but there are lots of male victims ranging from teenage high school boys to college age guys.

Lots of shirtless guys...lots of guys in underwear .... and LOTS and lots of BARE FEET.

This film is not for everyone, but if you want to see guys being knocked out, stripped, carried or dragged around, their feet fondled, and their necks throttled... you will like it. Plus there is actually a story behind it!

I think it's the best Guerilla Thrilla movie every made. Plus I shot some scenes for it as well.

Hope you like it!!!

Sounds hot...is there a lot of focus on the feet...I remember being disappointed by guerilla thrill as in the past because there was too much dialogue and not much feet involvement

This is definitely their best effort yet. And I, like several others apparently, REALLY appreciate the feet focus this time. When that gal dug into Buzzcut's tootsies, my soul nearly left my body.

Back