Free Preview for new Guerilla Thrilla epic

Sounds hot...is there a lot of focus on the feet...I remember being disappointed by guerilla thrill as in the past because there was too much dialogue and not much feet involvement

Hello, well, like usual in Guerilla Thrilla movies, there is a lot of talking in this movie, (there is actually a story being told !!) - but there are LOTS of hot guys being knocked out, stripped, strangled and carried - (many are teenagers) - and I think there is quite a bit of focus on the feet in this one since people complained in the past...
But as usual, if you are not happy with what you see... just let me know!

Didn't mean to sound offensive with my rated PG comment. It is hard to tell from the previews if there is any nudity in the videos or not.

Really like this one. And Devil Nevil was right: the "mixed bag" of many victims was a real plus--and it kept things from getting boring.

Last edited:
I love this site, good work.
More video samples have been canceled. You can be restored?

This series looks very promising just have to wait to get funds so I can buy them!

Didn't mean to sound offensive with my rated PG comment. It is hard to tell from the previews if there is any nudity in the videos or not.

Hi, there is no nudity in any Guerilla Thrilla movies... just a lot of guys in underwear being knocked out, strangled, and their feet fondled.
This movie is unique because there are a lot of very young guys... high school age teenagers...
There is no sex or nudity.

Hey Todd!! The actors look gorgeus in their underwear anyway!! Thank you for your vids.... your work is awesome!

Back