Greetings!

Jaster

Forum Newcomer
Hey there... long time listener, first time caller. :smile:

I registered for the site a few years ago, but haven't done much here. I gotta say I was initially freaked out a bit by it and wasn't sure what to make of my attraction to pics of dead dudes. There was definitely an interest there, but I was resistant to it. But as time went on, it would start to gnaw at me. I kept finding my way back here occasionally as this, and my other assorted darker interests, grew. Now I think I'm ready to jump off the deep end and make an attempt to be more active here. So... here goes nothing...

I'm a gay guy living in central Ohio, USA. I have a number of fetishes and kinks. One of them is that I find myself attracted to pics of naked dead guys. Love morgue shots, especially if there is cock and/or feet (toe tags... HOT!).

I think this interest may have started when I saw the video for A.D.I.D.A.S by Korn. In the video the band members are killed in a car crash and their bodies are taken to the morgue. While in the morgue they are undressed and then they are put into the cold chambers. At the last second, one of the guys comes to life and tries to escape. Creepy and hot! But definitely too many towels covering the good parts. LOL

Anyway, not sure what else to say at the moment. I think this is an ok start. :smile: If you have any questions or would like to chat (especially if you live in central Ohio, USA), drop me a PM.

J

:welcome colour:

Back