New fire play lover

I like this position a lot @Marky ! You can get both a front and rear view. If I were a spectator I would go for the rear view, but as I really want to be the victim, I would lady burn like this!

I like this position, too. Great for viewing. Slow cooking is best. The sights and sounds go on and on and on. I would take one of the four of you home for dinner. I wouldn't have to do any cooking myself.

Even better to be the guy holding the torch, watching the dude on the stake, soon to be a steak. Yum. Yum. I’ll have mine medium rare, please.

What would be better, if the fire reaches you quick or if it takes a time till you feel the flames reaching your body

@callmecaleb , If it's me on top of the pyre I want to be done extra crispy! Basically charcoal!
While I like to eat medium rare meat, I love the look and feel of an extra crispy man. When he’s cooled down a bit, I like to break off pieces of his cracked skin and eat then like crispy, blackened potato chips. :yummy2:

What would be better, if the fire reaches you quick or if it takes a time till you feel the flames reaching your body
Definitely when the flames start to caress my butt and genitalia! Then they should hover there until I pass-out and die! Being a fire-player I would get fully aroused and hopefully cum before I pass out!

While I like to eat medium rare meat, I love the look and feel of an extra crispy man. When he’s cooled down a bit, I like to break off pieces of his cracked skin and eat then like crispy, blackened potato chips. :yummy2:
Like extra crispy bacon!

sound hot, dude!

Would be very hot to watch a guy, get set on fire
@Wolf83 , It would be literally "Hot" watching a guy get set on fire, particularly if he was naked and tied to stake for all to see.
The demented part of this is that I want to be the naked guy burning at the stake!

Fireboots

Well I've been let back onto this forum briefly, and I would just like to say that I haven't managed to arrange to be burned at the stake yet, though I thought that might happen.
During a encounter with a self proclaimed Witch who did a reading for me and without me telling her anything about my obsession with burning at the stake make, she told me that she saw me burning at the stake naked, very likely in a past life, and that she thought that I would burn at the stake again in this life.
This got my hopes up, but of course she proved to be a fraud.
Mind you, I think she would have enjoyed burning me at the stake!

Back