How do we close our accounts?

S

sausage

It is a bit too hardcore for me on here and no one is in to simple penectomy play or other cock roleplay. I don't see a way to close my account and they did not respond to my request.

Same here .. I tried to delete my account to but thay don't respond to any requests. I want out to.

It's clearly stated in our TOS that we don't delete accounts on request.

Just like it is clearly stated that they don't clearly state. I guess we just post these posts until they remove us. To have a forum locked so you can't see it until you join, and then to be stuck joining a forum filled with a bunch of rude sick fucks sucks.

To be fair mate many of us on the site are quite normal people who enjoy fantasy but wouldn't dream of hurting someone in real life so to call us a bunch of rude sick ducks is somewhat unkind. Yes I'm sure some members are but they are probably in the minority.

Just like it is clearly stated that they don't clearly state. I guess we just post these posts until they remove us. To have a forum locked so you can't see it until you join, and then to be stuck joining a forum filled with a bunch of rude sick fucks sucks.

CDG makes very clear statements about the nature of the forum, and you can access much of the site before you create an account - so even if you don't read the TOS before you register, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind about the nature of the site and the type of folks who inhabit CDG which is all made clear before you decide to register.

If you have now changed your mind, simply stop using your account and it will become inactive and sink to obscurity - if you never want to access the site again - throw away your password.

Personally, I find most of the members here pleasant, helpful and friendly ... but if its not for you, simply follow my advice and you will never need to think about CDG again.... :hat:

...oh and meant to add the point that you are looking for is in TOS No. 20....which simply and clearly says......

"20) Accounts are not deleted on request." ... that seems quite clear to me...simple and unambiguous..:dunno:

Wy this kind of rules? Change te rules and let people "leave" the forum if they want. I am my self quite pissed off by all the race hate and homosexual biggotry in the forum.

I think we should all get together and have a party .

Exactly. Let's party. This is the best sex site on the internet and it's OURS. Happy New Year to all my fellow perfectly normal "sick fucks".

I think it's very wrong to not be able to delete your account that dick head meat pie and the others that run this web site should give it's members the opportunity to do so .. delete me if you want but I still think the people that run this site are dick heads

Homosexual bigotry? Are we even talking about the same fucking site? It is quite simple, if you don't like it here, don't come here. It isn't complicated, mate!

Homosexual bigotry? Are we even talking about the same fucking site? It is quite simple, if you don't like it here, don't come here. It isn't complicated, mate!

If your replying to me go fuck your self

Back