Basement of pain - electro torture

Electroboyuk

Forum Regular
What I'd give to be either of these victims. Or to take it in turns being electrocuted on the bedspring for several hours and then swooped over to have a stun fun used relentlessly on my already swollen, aching balls.

More artwork like this is at my patreon. www.patreon.com/sparkieshock

Hope you like the artwork I did, and happy xmas everyone. Nothing says happy new year quite like a tazer to the balls šŸ˜‰IMG_2213.jpg
IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg
IMG_2398.JPG
Muscled street thug takes some volts to his balls and muscular body in my 'Basement of pain' series. Thinking I'll turn this into a full comic!

Whadaya think?

Given that nobody replied the last set I did if I don't get any feedback from these I'll not bother posting on here again. So if you wanna see more ... comment!

IMG_2452.jpg

Street thug dies Rambo style, bouncing and thrashing around on an electrified bedspring taking voltage through his swollen balls to anywhere his skin touches the springs. After several days of watching the mouthy young stud thrash and scream and beg for it to stop, the killer finally tells him it will stop forever. With that he turns the dial to full and watches the spectacle. All this training should mean the boy lasts for a good ten minutes of frying before he dies.

Hot body. Gorgeous cock. Fried flesh. Hmmmmmm!

Love this dudes hot body. Looks like one of those guys who feels invincible. I'm sure you can teach him the meaning of pain and powerlessness.

View attachment 106684
View attachment 106685
Muscled street thug takes some volts to his balls and muscular body in my 'Basement of pain' series. Thinking I'll turn this into a full comic!

Whadaya think?

Given that nobody replied the last set I did if I don't get any feedback from these I'll not bother posting on here again. So if you wanna see more ... comment!

good looking tough convict getting his punishing. yeah, you should make this a comic with plenty of rough fellows for you to punish longer than they can take it. perhaps some with rough ink on those muscles.

Mhmm, tats! That's a good idea. I believe I have a few I can give him.
as well as the rest of his gang of course, his rough looking tattooed gang buddies can thrash around on our electrodes too as we torture them till they confess and then keep going just for our fun as the guards in control over them.

as well as the rest of his gang of course, his rough looking tattooed gang buddies can thrash around on our electrodes too as we torture them till they confess and then keep going just for our fun as the guards in control over them.

I like your thinking. Of course they're playing things for the guards and not expected to live.

Don't tat them all. I have a thing for muscled young men with unblemished skin. No hair, no ink, no piercings.

I like your thinking. Of course they're playing things for the guards and not expected to live.

of course, once they confess to what we want we can electrotorture them till its time to fry them in our electric chair, finishing their electrocutions. of course I figure we should make them watch every electrocution we do until their own execution. gives them a good idea of the fate they will soon face.

Back