New/young (19 yo) GAY guy here with a nasty mind and a sick fetish...

a_nasty_mind

Forum Newcomer
im 19/male/gay and im new to this site. ive been looking for a place to post about my fetish/sex-fantasy i have. its kinda nasty though but it honestly doesn't have much to do with dead guys really to be honest. i dont wanna get into it on this thread, but i will say this. it has to do with me getting my dick sucked but there's a wierd/creepy twist too it... my fetish doesn't hurt anyone though except for myself really. and it's not biteing at all. i'll be posting more about it soon. it's also nothing illegal either :p

im also a slim built guy who keeps myself shaved up and i LOVE getting my dick sucked but only by males but I myself never suck dick. if u got anymore questions for me ask away :)

Last edited:
Welcome - and we're all dying to know :)

:welcome colour:

keep following my post. you'll find out. but im afraid if you all do, you will wish you never did.

Don't be coy or shy. There are probably a dozen guys at least who have the same fetish. You'll be surprised. Also, where do you live?

I think being in this forum, nothing is gonna faze us.

ok fine. i wanted a guy with a coldsore to suck my cock and infect me with his virus so i can feel the burn and the sting from his mouth and have a part of him be with me forever. it's just a fantasy though. not sure if id do it for real but its really hot to think about and i was looking for a guy on here who gets coldsores to talk about that with. told you it was freaky! :p im sure this with fraze you all :p most people i told that too told me i got serious issues XP

Last edited:
ok fine. i wanted a guy with a coldsore to suck my cock and infect me with his virus so i can feel the burn and the sting from his mouth and have a part of him be with me forever. it's just a fantasy though. not sure if id do it for real but its really hot to think about and i was looking for a guy on here who gets coldsores to talk about that with. told you it was freaky! :p im sure this with fraze you all :p most people i told that too told me i got serious issues XP

It's unique but definitely not freaky or anything. If you have thought of something, chances are, someone already thought of that too.

Hey Nasty Mind, Try www.breedingzone.com I'm a member and those guys are about anything viral. If you are looking for virus you would be a "bug chaser" regardless of what virus you are looking for.
Happy hunting.

Back