once alive now dead

What a way to go, he probably didn't realize what hit him. From sleep directly to death. Nice post.

Great idea for a thread. Here are a few pics of hot guys who have died. in accidents, suicides, overdoses. Too many really and sad.

Omg what a beautiful young man, whatever happened?!

They are all on mydeathspace. Unfortunately, I didnt keep the cause of death, just the pics. In the future, I will keep the cause...because it is interesting to know.

I think it would be a lot hotter if you keep a record of their age, cause of death and location of their croak.

Beloit Police Say Teens Supplied Heroin In Overdose Death

Kennington Died Last November

BELOIT, Wis. -- Beloit police on Thursday released more details about the arrest of four Illinois teenagers in connection with the death of a Beloit man last November.

Beloit police have been investigating the death of Ryan Kennington, 18, who was found dead at his home on Nov. 27, 2008.

Police said the common factor between all four suspects and the victim was heroin use.

Authorities said Jonathan Handy, 19, Emily Hill, 18, and Michael Maginnis, 18, have been arrested on suspicion of being party to the crime of first-degree reckless homicide.

A warrant has also been issued for a fourth suspect, Christopher Dorris, 19, WISC-TV reported. He is expected to be arrested following his release from an unrelated court-ordered program in Illinois.

Police have not yet been specific on what roles the four played in Kennington's death.

Police said this is similar to a Len Bias case, meaning the suspects are being held responsible for Kennington's death because they allegedly supplied the heroin that killed him.

Len Bias was a standout basketball player at University of Maryland and headed for the NBA who died of a cocaine overdose in 1986. After his death, a law was created allowing prosecutors to charge whoever supplies drugs leading to an overdose.

Beloit police said that's similar to what happened in the Kennington case.

"He was a young man who had a couple of felony convictions, and was on the deferred jail program; was on the bracelet, was home (and) was reluctant to leave to get narcotics, so they brought narcotics to him," said Beloit Police Capt. William Tyler.

Police said incidents involving heroin are increasing, particularly with the white middle class.

Tyler said it is vital that a friend or loved one seek help if battling a heroin addiction because it is extremely difficult to beat alone.

Police said they expect to hear by Friday whether the suspects in Kennington's death waive hearings to be extradited to Wisconsin from Illinois.

Handy, Hill and Maginnis are in custody at the Winnebago County Jail in Rockford, Ill.

wooowww i would love to know cause of death and about them funerals, if was buried or cremated.
They are very very cutes and handsomes!

Back