ISIS Kills Handsome Young Arabs

wow what a great set - such beautiful young men dying in such a hot way

These images are just too sad, and so horrific as to be close to unbelievable (meaning I don't WANT to believe what is too dreadful to contemplate). With the talk in physics about the possibility of a "multiverse", where every possible variation to events is taking place in one universe or another, we might all, unfortunately, be having our heads sawed off somewhere. Saints preserve us!

These images are just too sad, and so horrific as to be close to unbelievable (meaning I don't WANT to believe what is too dreadful to contemplate). With the talk in physics about the possibility of a "multiverse", where every possible variation to events is taking place in one universe or another, we might all, unfortunately, be having our heads sawed off somewhere. Saints preserve us!

What...you mean all 8 billion of us?...and counting? Don't think any gods or saints were responsible for your over-populated and greedy ways, and the imminent
destruction of the environment / planet !
But always remember - since your species has trained itself to be 'meat-eaters', you'll have lots to eat when the electricity goes out one day! LOL

What...you mean all 8 billion of us?...and counting?
Yep, every single one of us, if I understood correctly what I was reading. I very well may not have, though, since even basic science and math were never my strong suits. Still, I like the IDEA of a multiverse (but without the beheadings please).

I like the second one to the left... they were all beautiful. It's horrible they had to go like that though.

The killers all look like there over 30. Shame on them for not letting these young guys live a longer life.

'' bright future ''

Saints don't save anything anymore , things are too complicated. Seems like religious brainwash expands itself very fast. Basically they are now in Europe with their forces, procreating fast and pushing the ''native'' people to the edge with car burnings , rape and protest. So I kinda fear that one day it will all ''explode'' and some kind of war will rise here too. Sawed off heads are future. This is just my opinion so forgive me if you disagree strongly. :shooting spree: :escape: :automatic:

As always, the best defense in this world against the eternal shit storm is wealth.

Back