ISIS Kills Five Handsome Arabs In A New Fashion

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member

My favorite part is ISIS throwing the sacks of young studs off the truck like bags of trash:hat:

they have active imagination of new techniques. Strange but hot. Shame they not try to execute they nude and excited.

Glad to see there was a vid of this, saw the still pics the other day. This is one of the top vids ever, great clarity, hot victims, the bags were a nice touch. The guy on the right end with his tongue out as he gets slit is simply awesome. Thx

It must have hurt being thrown off the pickup truck like that.....

Its still amazing to me that these videos are still being made and the slaughter of these human beings still continues. With all the talk in the media of the bombings of Isis strongholds and the endless chatter of how we are beating Isis, I just think enough is enough, we obviously arn't doing the job when this group of fat dirty pathetic motherfuckers are still putting on a show every week in the middle of know where and our countries and military cant stop it. There should be a modern day invasion of the middle east by the most powerfull countries in our world and just like back in 1944 on DDay lets once and for all get rid of this scum sucking inhuman trash out of our world and move on.

My favorite part is ISIS throwing the sacks of young studs off the truck like bags of trash:hat:

Mine, too. Love the sound of a body thumping onto the ground. From any height but the higher the better.
And also, this vid shows us a lot more of their bloody throats than usual. All in all, Phys, a great video! Makes me hungry, thirsty, and hard.

Back