deadboy

Forum Veteran
Not that I would wish ill on any of these adonises, but I certainly would like to be among the spectators if any of them were ever pulled, stiff, lifeless and open-eyed, from the pool.

http://www.imagebam.com

great fucking post! those guys are real fit and tall

man...you gave me a boner now, I don't want to jerk, I just had a shower..

In season 6 of Silk Stalkings there is an episode titled "Services Rendered", this episode is about the murder of a young diver who is also a male prostitute, he is killed wearing a tide speedos in the swimmin pool. You can imagine my frustuation when they stop realeasing Silk Satlkings in season 6.

Silk stalkings was one of the best shows for hot dead guys. I miss it.

In season 6 of Silk Stalkings there is an episode titled "Services Rendered", this episode is about the murder of a young diver who is also a male prostitute, he is killed wearing a tide speedos in the swimmin pool. You can imagine my frustuation when they stop realeasing Silk Satlkings in season 6.

Any pics?

Amazing bod first one and cute in the head too.

Thanks deadboy.

I miss swimming :(

where? America is great because you have two oceans on either side.

I would love to see a real ocean, I've only swam in the Black Sea and the Mediterranean. :(

Not too much to see about an ocean....just a hell of a lot more water :)

I swam in the Pacific and in the Atlantic and in the Indian...but it does not feel different

where? America is great because you have two oceans on either side.

I would love to see a real ocean, I've only swam in the Black Sea and the Mediterranean. :(
It was in the school pool. I tried to prove I could swim to the end and I did but I swallowed too much water and couldn't stop choking. Very embarrassing. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't swim in the ocean. I have kayaked in the Atlantic up in Long Island.

have allways wondered how many of the swimmers practice alone and get them selves knocked out.Woof!

Oh they're so cute... I want to see they held underwater with force by another man until they're drowned... mmmm...........

dsc02671wb.jpg

Back