Stuffed after death

devil nevil

Forum Regular
Is there anyone who has someone they would love to take to a taxidermist once they are dead to keep them to look at?
Has anyone seen or have photos of a "stuffed" guy?
Just wondering

There was last year complete show of humans who were taxidermied in Helsinki

The Bodies exhibit is whole tissue that is preserved with fixative and then impregnated with plastic to create realistic standing postures and other poses. The bodies are partially dissected to illustrate various points of anatomic detail such as muscle or vascular anatomy. It would be interesting to take a healthy human and place large catheters into the heart to inject the fixative into the living body. This would kill the body, but the resulting preparation would be valuable for creating a realistic hard penis. Any volunteers?

The Bodies exhibit is whole tissue that is preserved with fixative and then impregnated with plastic to create realistic standing postures and other poses. The bodies are partially dissected to illustrate various points of anatomic detail such as muscle or vascular anatomy. It would be interesting to take a healthy human and place large catheters into the heart to inject the fixative into the living body. This would kill the body, but the resulting preparation would be valuable for creating a realistic hard penis. Any volunteers?

I have been to the traveling exhibit of the bodies turned into plastic it was fascinating, but as you say they were all skined, I wonder if someone has done the process on an unskiined body?

would love to have a unskinned hunk, someone to forever have in my bed whose feet sole i can suck and fuck whenever i choose to, or arms to lay in every nite and a handsome hard cock to suck like a pacifier!

Back